"Miami Vice" Governor's Mansion For Sale in Denver

Frey

It's got a fire pole in the master bedroom, a 1,102 sq. ft. pool, a pink piano and to sweeten the deal for Coop.............MINI-CONDO'S FOR SQUIRRELS!!! :D;):phttp://gawker.com/5562465/denver-selling-off-awesome-miami-vice-mayors-mansionbachelor-padI can't believe the wife of the current Gov. actually said she'd prefer to live in jail after spending a weekend at her new home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

MINI-CONDO'S FOR SQUIRRELS!!! :D;):phttp://gawker.com/5562465/denver-selling-off-awesome-miami-vice-mayors-mansionbachelor-padI can't believe the wife of the current Gov. actually said she'd prefer to live in jail after spending a weekend at her new home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lemmie just get some money together, and I'll take it off thier hands. It can be the new home for the MIAMI VICE COLLECTION.Or, better yet, I can save my money, and just run for mayor of DENVER! When I win, I'll have 88 episodes of MIAMI VICE playing on all 88 TV screens all at the same time!VOTE FOR COOP! :done:

You won't have to go to the park to feed the squirrels anymore either. If they attack, you, you can evict them. :):D :pAlso, if you win, we know where the next Miami Vice convention is going to be!

You won't have to go to the park to feed the squirrels anymore either. If they attack' date=' you, you can evict them. :):D:p[/quote']I was hip to the 88 TVs, but what the H.E. double hockey sticks is a squirrel condo?? :rolleyes::D