Nash Bridges, tell anything you want.

crocketsgrl

Yeah i noticed one episode on WGN. Joe swallows an apple the wrong way, and it's stuck in his throat for a while. But there's a quick scene where he tells Nash it's his fault for accelerating too quick. Not there on WGN.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nmathews

• crocketsgrl

• Tony D.

• Frey

a couple weeks ago they said they were moving it to 2 am eastern on sunday night(monday morning). they played one episode 12 days ago "The Tourist".last sunday i tuned in (comes on at 11 here in phoenix) and some other show is on, and it's not scheduled at all that night. looks like they took it off completely.but hey, at least In the heat of the night and Becker are on!

NASH seems to be of WGNI found the same thing. I don't know why they had to give us another In the Heat of the Night episode. This is what Nash Bridges was removed for. An extra dose of In the Heat of the Night. I don't know why they removed it from the 2AM showing ET on Sunday/Monday morning, but I have a feeling the reason they removed it from the daily schedule may have something to do with Sleuth. I think Sleuth began running Nash weekdays or nights at least I heard a rumor Sleuth had Nash. At any rate, Third season will be out on DVD on Nov.10, but the original music probably won't be intacted. Back to my blurry VHS cut scenes tapes.:cry:Hmm I just checked the WGN America website. They still have NASH listed at 2 AM Sunday/Monday and Law & Order CI on 2AM Saturday/Sunday. So I guess I'll check both times, because it was CI which was on in the NASH spot last Sunday/Monday morning, but I hadn't checked to see if NASH was on Saturday/Sunday.

I'm not sure if these should be posted here (so I apologise if the moderator has to move this) but my daughter has just returned from Vegas & got these pics for me:Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure the shoulder holster is the Galco Miami Classic, the same DJ used in Miami Vice. Don has done some real shooting and not just prop pistols. Do you have any pictures of the 1911 pistol?

Thank you Sue for these great pics. :thumbsup:I only wish, Miami would have something to commemorate 25 years of Miami Vice! :shout:

Is Nash Bridges off the air now here?Could not find it on the WGN schedule on a weekday. Tony or anyone else know the answer?

I don't see Nash in my St. Pete Times TV Guide. I'm glad I made my own DVDs of every episode with no commercials........but I feel not being on TV, makes the public forget very quickly!

I don't see Nash in my St. Pete Times TV Guide.

Used my DVR to search - it is gone from the airwaves and cables in the US.

I'm glad I made my own DVDs of every episode with no commercials ...

Now you tell me - a good idea, but I'm too late now (yeah I know - buy the DVDs, but I'm cheap).

About 4 yrs. ago I was taping the episodes, but last year I recorded the episodes on DVD, since they kept starting over from the first one on WGN.I'm cheap too, so I recorded them on EP speed. The quality is still better than my tapes.I set my DVD recorder for the same time slot, then edited out the commercials when I got home.They may start showing Nash again..... Now there's something to write letters about!

Quote - Richie Rich: "Is Nash Bridges off the air now here?Could not find it on the WGN schedule on a weekday. Tony or anyone else know the answer?" ________________________________________________________________This week Nash Bridges episode "Swingers" is listed on WGN at 2 A.M. Monday morning. Looks like one episode a week.If you can't stay up.......record it! :sleep:

This week Nash Bridges episode "Swingers" is listed on WGN at 2 A.M. Monday morning. Looks like one episode a week.

OK - now that is weird. I did a search with my DirecTV DVR, and it did not find this. DirecTV sucks. First Versus channel is gone, and ESPN Classic is gone, and the DVR fails to find a show I want to see. As soon as this contract is done, I'm back to Dish Network.

Letterman Show Appearance for Premiere of Nash BridgesVideo of DJ on Letterman Show for promoting the first episode of Nash Bridges on CBS. Unfortunately you will have to tolerate Letterman's usual goofy demeanor to view the episode, but DJ is his usual understated self. The interview would be from March 28, 1996, with the first episode airing the next night.

[SIZE="4"">

Letterman Show Appearance for Premiere of Nash Bridges

Video of DJ on Letterman Show for promoting the first episode of Nash Bridges on CBS. Unfortunately you will have to tolerate Letterman's usual goofy demeanor to view the episode' date=' but DJ is his usual understated self. The interview would be from March 28, 1996, with the first episode airing the next night.
Thanks for the interview, Richie Rich! Excuse me, but what did you mean by "understated self?" :confused: I guess my English isn't good enough to get this one...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NASH BACK ON AT NOON ON WGNIt looks like Nash is being run weekdays at Noon EST 11 AM Chicago time once again. They've been running episodes from the 4th season. Crash & Burn was yesterday, and Frisco Blues is today. It also looks like they are still running it at 2AM Sunday/Monday. I don't know what they're doing, but I'm glad it's back on week days. I'll go back to taping and then watching when I get home from work. :D