Nash Bridges, tell anything you want.

crocketsgrl

Nash last episode and first episode airing todayThis is last minute notice and I appologize, but "Fair Game" and Genesis are airing on WGN this morning. It's too late for the last episode but Genesis the first episode should be beginning about now. Happy watching for those who can get WGN!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nmathews

• crocketsgrl

• Tony D.

• Frey

Nancy you guys that get WGN tease me...lol....I know I can pull out my DVD's and I do but like people have said it's fun watching it on the tV. Hey you going to start a Nash review? I opened this waiting for you and Tony. I'm still waiting for the episodes to open......thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this online-while not giving a definate date it is good to know that it is in the works. -tbmNash Bridges - Start Saving, Bubba, Nash is ComingBonus material being filmedPosted by Gord Lacey 6/02/2008Great news for Don Johnson fans; we've heard Nash Bridges is heading to DVD. The series starred Johnson and Cheech Marin, and was created by Carlton Cuse (The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Lost, and Martial Law). The show ran for six seasons, and 122 episodes. Premiering in the spring of 1996, the first season is just 8 episodes long.Bonus material is already being shot; a group of Nash writers, including Jed Seidel (Veronica Mars, Ghost Whisperer, Reed Steiner (NCIS), John Wirth (The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Remington Steele, Shawn Ryan (The Shield, The Unit) and Carlton Cuse, recently gathered together to shoot a writers' roundtable. If it's anything like the roundtable for Brisco County then fans are in for a treat.No word on when CBS Home Video will announce the set, but at least we know it's in the works. Link to this page:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Nash-Bridges-Nash-Season-1-Rumor/9758 All news for this show:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shownews/Nash-Bridges/2976

Veery good series - of course one of my favorites !:clap::clap:Donnie plays Nash very smart and ... it´t true, that Nash is a bit like Sonny when he´s older.I like NB the whole years, from ´96 till ´01.The dialogues between Nash and Joe are so funny, every time I must laugh !Unlasting It should be released on DVD !!!:evil::evil:

• 3 weeks later...
Crockettstheme' date=' Yes, I have them all and I love how Austin tries to get Caitlin and she side steps him. How Nash chuckles finding out she went out with him before......Nash is just so cool that way. Can't remember which episode, but when Nash finally got Steve on the team they went undercover, Austin and Caitlin, to a wedding...oh that was so funny and they were all getting a kick out of that one.[/quote']It was "High Society" 5th season Nash when Caitlin and Nash were living together.Austin episodes:4th seasonPump action (Jake Cage's introduction)Good bye Kiss5th seasonHigh SocietyGet BananasJackpot 1Jackpot 2Then Steve Austin had neck surgery and never returned before Nash was cancelled. He sat out a year of wrestling also.

• 2 weeks later...

NB was a good lighthearted follow up the Vice.... Nash could of been a more relaxed and older Crockett in the show.Has anyone seen the episodes with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in them? They are great!! I think they are running into the final season on FX (UK sky TV channel)

Oh Hell Yeah! The first time I ever watched Nash was when Austin made his first appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,i have a question to you and i hope you can answer it.Mary Mara acts a role as officer in the first and second season.But in the following season she doesn't appear. Further nobody tells, wehy she disappear. Why?Does someone knows the answer???Marius

She was over 35 and not that attractive -- and DJ can't stand for that on HIS show.(Geez, I'm only kidding.)

• 3 weeks later...

Nash Bridges - Las VegasMy daughter has just returned from a visit to Las Vegas & she saw the holster and guns used by DJ in Nash Bridges in Planet Hollywood in the Forum shops at Caesar's (Palace). She said they had a photo of DJ there & that she wanted to get a pic for me but it was too crowded!

• 2 months later...

Nash Bridges on WGN amerca tonightJust wanted to remind any person that can get WGN america that Nash is on tonight at 8PM and 9PM (according to their website. Comcast only listed the 9PM on my listings) the episode at 8PM is listed as #3 Skirt Chasers and the one at 9PM is listed as #2 Home Invasions. I'll probably watch NASH and catch the replay by CNN of the presidential debate which is also scheduled for tonight.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Nash: two episodes from season 1 scheduled tonight on WGNJust visited the WGN America website: The episodes scheduled for Nash tonight at 8 & 9 EDT are: Aloha Nash & Key Witness. Both are from the first season, but unless WGN changes what they've been doing, the original music should be present in these two episodes. I'll be on the train (to Miami) tonight so I won't get to see them.

• 1 month later...

Season 2 Nash Coming on DVD announcedhttp://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Nash-Bridges-Season-2-Box-Art-Extras/10970tvshowsondvd.com emailed me last week about Nash season 2 coming out on DVD March 3, 2009. According to them there will be extra features again and another writer's table discussion along with commentaries by Cheech and DJ. They also have the box art confirmed.I will probably buy this set even though there's a good chance it won't have the original music (I don't know about that for sure) but whether it does or doesn't I'll buy it anyway because these are the episodes which have William Russ, John Diehl, Glen Frey, & PMT guest starring. We also see the exit of Kelly, and learn a little more about Nash's and Lisa's relationship.Second season Nash is one of my favorite seasons of Nash :clap:

• 3 months later...

Anyone get S2 of Nash? I got it and one of the special features is DJ doing comentary in "Wild Card." I haven't watched it yet, but that alone might be worth the sticker price! :thumbsup:

Still waiting for mine to arrive from Amazon' date=' can't wait to get it[/quote']Got mine today, hope to watch a couple of eps over the weekend:D:D

Anyone get S2 of Nash? I got it and one of the special features is DJ doing comentary in "Wild Card." I haven't watched it yet' date=' but that alone might be worth the sticker price! :thumbsup:[/quote']I just hope the commentary isn't as lame as the one he did for the first season, where he rambled on about architecture for fifteen minutes and that was it! :sleep:

I just listened to DJ's commentary on Wild Card (the big reunion ep with PMT and Tommy Chong) and he did not mention PMT at all! Nothing about how he contacted him, what it was like to work with him again, nothing! He talked about Chong and other guest star Meat Loaf, but no PMT -- almost like he intentionally left him out.Plus, it was another of Don's stammering, pause-filled commentaries. Maybe 15 minutes worth of content in a 45-minute ep.

He probably didn't want to talk about Miami Vice. If he mentioned PMT at all, it would be weird if he did so without a passing mention of MV.

Actually, he did mention MV! Talking about Meat Loaf guest starring, he said MV was such a hot show, everyone wanted to be on it. Then he said Meat had been on MV. I don't remember that?In a different part he talked about how MV was the story of the downward spiral of Sonny Crockett, as he slowly realized he was risking his life for a war on drugs that was unwinnable. He used this to set up how he wanted Nash to have an overall lighter, more comedic feel.