MIAMI VICE PHOTOSHOOT BLAZER FOUND!

COOPER&BURNETT

Some people are just takers. It's not about liking a jacket or a post. It's about WHY you join a community.

I'm not on FB, but I can presume Coop's dedication and committment is the same he puts into this site. Day by day he tries to keep alive what is - after all - a complete, finished, limited universe. How many fan sites being THIS active do you know? I say none.

And that's because this matter is not endless. We have 111 episodes, a bunch of actors and relative characters and that's it. And we already put every little fiber of it under the microscope. Sometimes we look more like CSI than MV...

It takes committment to think about something new everyday, something not said yet, something still interesting and fresh about a 30-year-old show. Not mentioning we all have other things to do in life. Nevertheless, members like Coop find the time to sit and think about something new to bring to the community e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y.

Not an easy task. Hats off.

It's a community. If you take, give something in return. If you don't, then shut up. Otherwise, get your ass out.

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 3

Thank you Jerry Beck.   ...I really, really appreciate that. I really don't know what to say except, Thank you.