MIAMI VICE PHOTOSHOOT BLAZER FOUND!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildPlease continue with all your posts, remarks, and questions.I really enjoy reading everything members have posted.

Any Make / Model or Size tags ? Very Cool...Love to get your 'sources' name....but I'm sure you'd have to give me the line about your 'CI' and you'd be willing to spend some time in jail to protect their identity...

Actually Tony' date=' that's a EXTREMELY good point.I stand taller, straighter, chin up, confident, and very assertive when I dress in that manner.[/quote']Yes, Coop, there's an old expression which goes : "clothes make the man." I really believe this.If a person dresses like a hippie or a slob, they will begin to act accordingly. Many of us Sonny & Rico fans try to imitate their style and mannerisims which has a positive effect on how we interact with others. Afterall, they are the 'good guys' and always came across in a cool & positive way.When I dress like Crockett or Tubbs, I feel that some of their style & class is projected by me in even a small way. It makes me feel like a winner! :thumbsup:

Any Make / Model or Size tags ? Very Cool...Love to get your 'sources' name....but I'm sure you'd have to give me the line about your 'CI' and you'd be willing to spend some time in jail to protect their identity...

It's a size 44. I have to say something here. I don't have just ONE sourse for items. I have MANY sourses for items. It's not just one person who worked on the show, or who has special access to items, it's many different sourses. I keep in touch with them, and they with me. If they locate, or track down something, I usually get an email from them. I generally have to bargin with them (depending on whom I'm dealing, some let things go for a song). I've had to let things go because the asking price is absurd. Sometimes I wait it out, and the price drops because I didn't bite, and others didn't know what it was. I'm not going to lie, these things add up, and can be expensive, and I do spend more than I may be willing just to obtain it to share it with you. Everyone seems to be respectful of that. I do love the stuff, let's be clear. But I go above and beyond for you....our members.

-COOP

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Yes' date=' Coop, there's an old expression which goes : "clothes make the man." I really believe this.If a person dresses like a hippie or a slob, they will begin to act accordingly. Many of us Sonny & Rico fans try to imitate their style and mannerisims which has a positive effect on how we interact with others. Afterall, they are the 'good guys' and always came across in a cool & positive way.When I dress like Crockett or Tubbs, I feel that some of their style & class is projected by me in even a small way. It makes me feel like a winner! :thumbsup:[/quote']

I absolutely agree with that. Although, when dressed in that manner, I can feel I'm playing a part, wearing a $2,000 silk jacket can make you feel more confident. Watch the opening scene of AMEN...SEND MONEY. In a way, ...the Rev. is right. You do feel more control of your environment, dapper. "I LOOOOOOOOVE MATTER!" ....."AND FEELING GOOD, IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! AMEN!"

Obvioulsy, there should be something more important in one's life, but this is a good addition to looking, and acting good. Dress like a rapper, you won't act dignified. Dress in a suit, watch your attitude change. It's the truth, and Tony, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in your assesment. :clap::thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks, Coop, it just seems to be logical......if you dress in a neat, clean, cool & dignified manner, you will be more confident & people will naturally respect you.

The women on this site' date=' and other CLASSY women like that type of dress. ;)[/quote'] You're right about that! Unfortunately, these men are hard to find in my village :cry:

What a nice collectible!Thank you for sharing these photos with us.I really enjoy reading all your threads & watching photos of all this MV stuff.That really makes me happier.Thank you so much! :)

What a nice collectible!Thank you for sharing these photos with us.I really enjoy reading all your threads & watching photos of all this MV stuff.That really makes me happier.Thank you so much! :)

Your welcome! I'm glad my threads make you happy. (Viceguy, just between you and me.................I still have more stuff to share. ;))

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

GRRRR! He did it again!I consider that pic one of the Don´s coolest pictures.I want that too! lol

GRRRR! He did it again!I consider that pic one of the Don´s coolest pictures.I want that too! lol

I like the picture too. Another one of my rare vintage 80's slides, is a pretty cool picture of Don straight from the studio of a famous photographer. I've posted pictures of both Crockett and Tubbs in ll photos from a photoshoot that didn't get published. Look for it in the scrapbook section. In fact, the slide was only on loan from the studio. "Somehow" I got it. ;) The photographer is PETER LANGONE, and his name and studio is on the outside slide holder. :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Viceguy, just between you and me.................I still have more stuff to share. )

COOPER&BURNETT,I can tell you on the sly that I I'm already eager to see more of your MV-related items.:)

COOPER&BURNETT' date='I can tell you on the sly that I I'm already eager to see more of your MV-related items. :)[/quote']

Excellent! But first, make sure you check out at least page one of the SCRAPBOOK section. There you will find all sorts of rare stuff...............................but more is on the way. ;)

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I once told the story here about when I went to a clothing store called "GUESS". I hate going there' date=' because some salesperson always wants to help, and gets too personal.The last time I was there, I brought a woman I was dating there while window shopping. We went in, and 30 seconds after walking in, this dude gets in my face and tells me about all the specials going on. I didn't care at all. He then said, something like, "Just let me know if you need any help. By the way, I'm ted, I like to know the name of our customers...so you are.....?" Without blinking an eye, I said, "I'm Sonny. This is Gina."This young kid replies, "Hi Sonny. Let me know if you need anything."TRUE STORY. :D:D:clap:JSCrockett. Pal, we've GOT to be friends! :thumbsup:[/quote'] OMGhello i am gina,,great sense of humour,my boyfriend was like that,his name was marc but he always likes to irritate people,and fool them,lol,always telling some idiots who were asking his name,telling them stupid names,sometimes love thati d like to get arrested by sonny too,even if he is blonde ;)

Questions is; what can is possibly be? Do you have any shoes from the show?

Nope, no shoes from the show. I wear shoes that look like them, but no authentic shoes actually from the show.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Here's what the jacket looks like with the sleeves down, and not rolled up.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's how much room the jacket has for the arms. It's loose, so it's extremely comfortable.Eingefügtes Bild

Very nice for you that you fit the same size as Don Johnson. The jacket would be perfect for the climate in Norway.

Must admit, that I am lucky that I can fit into the same size he wore.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT