MIAMI VICE PHOTOSHOOT BLAZER FOUND!

COOPER&BURNETT

Very nice for you that you fit the same size as Don Johnson. The jacket would be perfect for the climate in Norway.

It depends. Suede doesn't look good if it gets wet, it can spot, so hopefully it doesn't snow or rain much there. For the U.S., it would feel great in cool mornings, or cool evenings, or even in the fall, but in summertime, this would be way too hot to wear. I think this is a special piece due to it's leather. Would have been cool to see crockett wear it in MIAMI VICE, but he still wore it in the photoshoots, and that's crockett-like enough for me! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Very Nice Coop' date='I must say. I like the neutral color:thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote']

I think that's most likely why it was chosen. It has a fairly neutral color, and it's design is pretty cool. It's not the typical thing Crockett would wear (But neither is the tan trenchcoat Crockett is wearing in another photoshoot), but somehow, it works. It's too hot to wear when it's 100 degrees outside, but I'm dying to wear it outside again! In the meantime, my linen blazers will have to do.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

It depends. suede doesn't look good if it gets wet' date=' it can spot, so hopefully it doesn't snow or rain much there.For the U.S., it would feel great in cool mornings, or cool evenings, or even in the fall, but in summertime, this would be way too hot to wear.I think this is a special piece due to it's leather. Would have been cool to see crockett wear it in MIAMI VICE, but he still wore it in the photoshoots, and that's crockett-like enough for me! :thumbsup:[/quote'] I remember from Seinfeld, when Jerry was wearing his nice suede jacket when it started snowing. Didn`t look good after that :DIt would be good to wear on a normal summer day here in Norway. What you feel is a cool monrning or evening is probably like a Norwegian summer day without sun. We have lots of days with little or no sun, even in the summer.It is even more memorible when it is from a photoshoot. It is easy to forget what he wears on the show! When will you post photos of you wearing the blazer in public?

I remember from Seinfeld' date=' when Jerry was wearing his nice suede jacket when it started snowing. Didn`t look good after that :DIt would be good to wear on a normal summer day here in Norway. What you feel is a cool monrning or evening is probably like a Norwegian summer day without sun. We have lots of days with little or no sun, even in the summer.It is even more memorible when it is from a photoshoot. It is easy to forget what he wears on the show! When will you post photos of you wearing the blazer in public?[/quote']

I was thinking the SAME THING about Seinfeld!!! :D  Dude, we STILL think alike!!!! I would like to show a photo of me in public wearing it, but It's harder to do, because I have to set my camera up to take shots on an automatic timer. Kind of hard to do in a public place. Perhaps I could do it sometime near the lake. It would look just the same as me wearing it indoors, but outside with a prettier backdrop. Can't think it would show the jacket off any better. I may try it anyway if you want.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I was thinking the SAME THING about Seinfeld!!!:D:DI would like to show a photo of me in public wearing it' date=' but It's harder to do, because I have to set my camera up to take shots on an automatic timer. Kind of hard to do in a public place.Perhaps I could do it sometime near the lake.It would look just the same as me wearing it indoors, but outside with a prettier backdrop. Can't think it would show the jacket off any better.I may try it anyway if you want.[/quote'] Seinfeld:thumbsup:I understand what you say about the camera thing, but you could ask someone to take pictures of you. When I went to Monaco three couples asked me to take pictures within 40 seconds. And my friend took pictures of me taking pictures :)I have another picture I think you should post. Will get back to you later on that one. Of course a MV setting.

Seinfeld:thumbsup:I understand what you say about the camera thing' date=' but you could ask someone to take pictures of you. When I went to Monaco three couples asked me to take pictures within 40 seconds. And my friend took pictures of me taking pictures :)I have another picture I think you should post. Will get back to you later on that one. Of course a MV setting.[/quote']

What photo would you like. I can do anything you like. (kind of)

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

JSCrockett, what's your idea?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

JSCrockett' date=' what's your idea?[/quote'] I want it as a reply to one of my posts. Have to wait for better weather before I take the picture. The rain is pouring down here!Lets not ruin this good thread with other business :p

I want it as a reply to one of my posts. Have to wait for better weather before I take the picture. The rain is pouring down here!Lets not ruin this good thread with other business :p

It's raining?? Wow, it was 100 degrees fahrenheit here. Looks like NEITHER of us would want to wear the suede blazer today! :)

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

It's raining?? Wow' date=' it was 100 degrees fahrenheit here.Looks like NEITHER of us would want to wear the suede blazer today! :)[/quote'] So very true. Thats how it is living close to the North Sea. Lots of oil and money, but windy and lots of rain.

So very true. Thats how it is living close to the North Sea. Lots of oil and money' date=' but windy and lots of rain.[/quote']

I'm sorry pal. Is it considered summer there? It is in America.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I'm sorry pal.Is it considered summer there?It is in America.

Yes it is summer. Today we have 60 F and wind. Rain is forecasted later today. We consider sunny and 70F and more as a hot. In my area record high temperature is around 85-90F I think.This winter we had 90 days with snow and -15F.So im Crockett in summer and winter. Sonny and Davy :D (just kidding).

Yes it is summer. Today we have 60 F and wind. Rain is forecasted later today. We consider sunny and 70F and more as a hot. In my area record high temperature is around 85-90F I think.This winter we had 90 days with snow and -15F.So im Crockett in summer and winter. Sonny and Davy :D (just kidding).

WOW! It would be quite a shock to the system if you went to MIAMI and delt with 100 degree days, and high humidity!I'm suprised that you wear linen clothes in Norway (One of my all time favorite movies, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK was filmed there for the Hoth planet ) That takes Major commitment. You sir, are a HUGE Miami Vice fan for pulling that off!

My Raybans are off to you sir!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

WOW!It would be quite a shock to the system if you went to MIAMI and delt with 100 degree days' date=' and high humidity!I'm suprised that you wear linen clothes in Norway (One of my all time favorite movies, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK was filmed there for the Hoth planet ) That takes Major commitment. You sir, are a HUGE Miami Vice fan for pulling that off! My Raybans are off to you sir![/quote'] Thank you C&B. Linen clothes and not wearing socks.I am going to Miami in August to live the life of Crockett for two weeks.

Thank you C&B. Linen clothes and not wearing socks.I am going to Miami in August to live the life of Crockett for two weeks.

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! It will be a major climate change for you buddy. You'll have fun! Bring the vice clothes!!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!It will be a major climate change for you buddy.You'll have fun! Bring the vice clothes!!

I hope I can post some pictures. My friends who I`m travelling with isn`t in to MV. But I will do my best to visit the famous locations.Last year in Nice I walked around in town in about 95F wearing a cotton suit. :D. NO one else did that :pMy suitcase will contain only vice clothes.

Here's another shot of the jacket!

djj.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 1 year later...

Wauw CooperWhat a great find!And it looks good on you to.Almost as good as DJ. I like the photo with DJ better but maybe that is because his head is in the picture or..... )I really really like this blazer just because it is bit different then the others DJ worn.

Wauw CooperWhat a great find!And it looks good on you to.Almost as good as DJ. I like the photo with DJ better but maybe that is because his head is in the picture or..... )I really really like this blazer just because it is bit different then the others DJ worn.

Yep, it's unique. I'm thrilled that you are looking at, and discovering all that there is to offer in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION! It's among the many things here on this site that sets it appart from any other MIAMI VICE website.

Keep checking out my scrapbook for neat things (new things are comming in the not too distant future!) I'm so happy you like it my friend! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 3 years later...

Here's a lovely comment made by Scott Dougals Palmer on facebook about the jacket.

• 10593041_10154509136115078_7283110726457
    Remove
    Scott Douglas Palmer Man that thing is ugly.

Gee, thanks Scott. Here's another comment he made about a picture of Crockett and Tubbs I posted...

10593041_10154509136115078_7283110726457
    Remove
    Scott Douglas Palmer ok, that one is a little too gay for me.

Gee, thanks again Scott.  What I'd like to know is what are you doing for the MIAMI VICE community? If comments like that is your only value to MIAMI VICE fandom, and it's all you bring to the table, Then you must be a rather empty soul.

If you don't like MIAMI VICE things I post, how about just ignoring it, rather than saying something negative about it?

Again I ask, What do YOU bring to the MIAMI VICE community?

Way to go Coop!  Some people just don't appreciate real fashion.  I agree if you don't like the post just turn around and walk away Scott.

• Like 1