HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY1911A1!!!!

Maria714

Thanks everyone. I love this site and check in almost daily to learn more about the series. Before this site I was almost a closet fan if you know what I mean as there was only one other person I meet who was a fan of Miami Vice.I won the bid on a blue blazer on Ebay that was suggested as being a prop worn by DJ in blue. I might of gotten ripped off, but for $30 I had to bid. I'll post pictures. I can't wear it like Coop as it's a 42 and lets just say I'm not.:DThank you Maria for the picture of me. I'm really touched and will Email it to my family. They may laugh, but I don't care. Love you all!:happy:

Happy BirthdayGary I don't know you but I can't wait to get to know you and other's on here. Anyway I hope you had a wonderful birthday. The Blazer a great pressie for your self and you're right for 30$ how can you go wrong even if it's a look a like it's worth it. If Don wore it touch it for me....:D Sue

I´m a bit late, but nevertheless I want to congratulate you to your birthday!:flowers::cheers::cake::gift: I hope that you had a great day!

Thanks to everyone for the Best Wishes. Hope to get the Blazer by next week and I'll post some pictures of it.