Fourth of July

miamijimf

• Administrators

Happy 4th.Be safe everyone. I want you all to be able to count to ten with your fingers come Monday!

"That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges." ~John Burroughs, JournalHappy Independence Day!!!

I went to bed at 2:00 am, got up at 9:00am, went out for breakfast, then was a bit tired when I returned, so I went and laid down again, when I looked at the clock, it was past 2:00pm!! They day is pretty much over already, and I haven't done anything yet.

Sounds like you had a good day Coop:D

Your here, so it's actually been a pretty good day so far. :thumbsup:

I went to bed at 5:00AM, woke up at 11:30AM and spent some time on Facebook, then ate a hamburger, a hot dog and tater tots and played some Grand Theft Auto IV.God Bless America!:fireworks:

I went out to pick up some grocerys.I bought mostly crap to eat, ...like chili, hotdogs, o.j., raviollis, chips, fruit drink, cereal, tv dinners, lunchables, hot pockets, bread, lettuce, pudding, granola bars, chipolte mayo, sliced deli meat, coke, cherry coke, poptarts, granola bars, cheese, and bread to feed to the ducks.I dunno, for some reason when on vacation, I felt like buying junk food. Not what I normally would buy to eat on work days, but I felt like having something completely different. I do eat LOTS of junk food like Pizza, and burgers, but I don't usually go to the store to buy this amount of crap. Oh well, I'll eat healthier next time.The 4th is looking better! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

I went out to pick up some grocerys.I bought mostly crap to eat' date=' ...like chili, hotdogs, o.j., raviollis, chips, fruit drink, cereal, tv dinners, lunchables, hot pockets, bread, lettuce, pudding, granola bars, chipolte mayo, sliced deli meat, coke, cherry coke, poptarts, granola bars, cheese, and bread to feed to the ducks.I dunno, for some reason when on vacation, I felt like buying junk food. Not what I normally would buy to eat on work days, but I felt like having something completely different. I do eat LOTS of junk food like Pizza, and burgers, but I don't usually go to the store to buy this amount of crap. Oh well, I'll eat healthier next time.The 4th is looking better! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:[/quote']You forgot the alcohol....

You forgot the alcohol....

I don't drink very often. If I do, it's usually when I socialize, then it's a glass of wine.What did you do for the 4th of July?

Oh I see...wine is very good

Pinot Grigio is one of my favorites.What did you do for the 4th? That's what this thread is about.

I went and seen the fireworks' date='that's about it[/quote']It's 10 min till 8:00pm here, and it's still way, way to light outside. The sun is still out. You still need sunglasses at this hour.I don't think I'm going to go see any fireworks this year.

Saw two teens standing on a street corner waving flags today. Made my day.

:clap::clap::thumbsup:

Saw two teens standing on a street corner waving flags today. Made my day.

Wow, now that's unusual nowadays, those teens are definitely patriots as are you and Coop!:thumbsup:

• Administrators
I don't drink very often. If I do' date=' it's usually when I socialize, then it's a glass of wine...[/quote']Don't worry buddy, I made up for ya! ;)

Don't worry buddy' date=' I made up for ya! ;)[/quote']That does seem to be the rumor.:DYou are one with the beer. :tasse_prost:

Wow' date=' now that's unusual nowadays, those teens are definitely patriots as are you and Coop!:thumbsup:[/quote'] Ditto my friend, ditto. :thumbsup: