Fourth of July

miamijimf

Happy 4th !!

I watched the fireworks from Wash. D.C. with John Stamos....they were beautiful! :fireworks:  The performers, ( Beach Boys, etc.) were excellent. :radio:

I never play with fireworks, since I need my fingers to play my guitar...........so I leave the fireworks to the professionals. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

I never play with fireworks, since I need my fingers to play my guitar...........so I leave the fireworks to the professionals. :thumbsup:

No problem, Tony for us pyros.:);) They're safe, as long as you can move fast after lighting the fuse. lol  I enjoy setting off the big ones that shake the neighbors' windows and rain down in the yards. In my neighborhood there are some who launch even bigger mortars.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Susanna Girl said:

happy-th-of-july-colorful-fireworks-anim

Happy Birthday to our wonderful country!!  

Hope everyone had a brilliant 4th?!

To a great country we all love so much :hippie:

• Like 5

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4th of july is also the anniversary of the death of Alan Seeger. Soldier, and poet. who died for France on the battlefield. and which by doing so sanctified the American-French frienship with his blood

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The guys say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!   4th of July

Capture6.thumb.JPG.9c2180cf94ec6f631dc349a04dd8d145.JPG

62591290_10217764413515292_721229024516374528_n.jpg.6c730963a9fccb86c6bfddcc56ea36ac.jpg

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 4

Happy Fourth everyone!  Also, sending positive vibes to the victims in Surfside.  God Bless them and all the rescue workers!!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

For me, 4th of JUly is a very special day, too. OK, all those of you who are happily married may not understand me, but on 4th of July 2010 I moved into my new single life. I was married for 26 years, but beginning with that day I was free. I never regretted doing that, but I'm happy that my former husband and I are still friends. We help each other and we'd celebrated our daughter wedding (in 2019) and last month our sons wedding together. But 4th of July will always be a very special day for me.

Edited by Christine
  • Like 7

• 11 months later...