Tom

Leap of Faith

airtommy
2 hours ago, Tom said:

I don't know how but airtommy managed to find the university building at the end of this ep. That's a pic he posted today in the Level Two location Detective thread

It turns out it was hiding in plain sight!

P1000903c.jpg

• Like 3

Tom

You're kidding me! How could we overlook that???

:cool:

airtommy

It's a shame I found this before my visit, because I parked across the street in the 17th Street Parking Garage and it would have been really cool to stumble on the location in person.

Dadrian

Cheapest parking in Miami!

C Glide

great find that window/huge round skylight was driving me nuts as it should have helped locate the building quickly but I was looking in all the wrong places.

Matt5
On 06/07/2017 at 7:29 PM, airtommy said:

It turns out it was hiding in plain sight!

P1000903c.jpg

An amazing find right there in the middle of Miami Beach !

I have walked past City Hall on 17th street many times over the years and often though why it didn't appear in the Show ?! Even in February I thought the same thing and now it was all along ... just great :hippie:

Tommy Vercetti

Absolutely great find and it hasn't changed a bit

C Glide

Just updated my season 5 site with pictures of MB City Hall and Deering Estate from this ep. Thanks Airtommy for the find. Pictures from July.

• Like 2

airtommy
26 minutes ago, C Glide said:

Just updated my season 5 site with pictures of MB City Hall and Deering Estate from this ep. Thanks Airtommy for the find. Pictures from July.

I always enjoy the extra little tidbits, like the re-used actress and this item:

"Fortunately they were not using real bullets with only a thin wood plank fence as the back stop."

:)

• Like 1

airtommy

In the 33rd minute, we see a pickup truck drive around a corner.  

leap.jpg

This is stock footage from New Orleans, oddly enough. He drives west on St Joseph Street and turns south on S Peters Street.  He drives by "Cahn Bros & Redmond Inc" at 900 S Peters St. This business is long gone and the building has been converted to loft-style condominiums.

trivia2.png

trivia1.png

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

Matt5
8 hours ago, airtommy said:

In the 33rd minute, we see a pickup truck drive around a corner.  

leap.jpg

This is stock footage from New Orleans, oddly enough. He drives west on St Joseph Street and turns south on S Peters Street.  He drives by "Cahn Bros & Redmond Inc" at 900 S Peters St. This business is long gone and the building has been converted to loft-style condominiums.

trivia2.png

trivia1.png

Good find - Stock footage from New Orleans of all places . :hippie:

C Glide

Great find. I spent some time trying to track down the name mostly in Fl. and Ca. but failed. Awesome work pal.