List of Dadrian's Music

widereceiver 88

I think we can all agree that Dadrian is doing a tremendous job with all the cover music for Vice.I just want to know if there's a list available somewhere which tells u where in the episodes u can find that cue, for instance one of the cues is called Black Mercedes etc.I tried to look under music and the glossary section.Anybody perhaps have such a detailed list, will be much appreciated.ThxLater

• Administrators

No detailed list on paper (or computer) just all up in these experts brains as to the scenes the music plays in.

• Administrators

Dadrian usually names his covers by episode or the scene it appears in so you won't find them in the glossary. Click on the picture next to each song title and you will find info for each tune below in the comments. If you still need help you can PM me or Dadrian.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3

thanks for your interest. fman is actually better at the different eps than me. i'll still be glad to take any questions here or by pm.

• 3 months later...

trying to access the downloads page but turned down due to restricted access. How can i access it? Btw Dadrian, your covers are awesome,thanks!!

• Administrators

Ok, here's a list of the covers available in our downloads section and their corresponding episodes:"Better Living" Heard at the very end of "Better Living Through Chemistry" during the shootout."Bought & Paid For" Heard at the beginning of "Bought & Paid For" right after the theme song. "Brenda" Heard throughout the episode "Nobody Lives Forever" (Jan later screwed this one up and called it "Theresa")"Definitely Miami" Heard throughout the episode "Definitely Miami""Definitely Miami 2010" An updated version of the tune."Do You Hear What I Hear" This tune is not heard in any episode. Dadrian created this "Jan Hammer" styled tune for our Christmas Celebration last year."French Twist" Heard throughout "French Twist""Ira Stone" A mix of the main theme heard in both "Back In The World" & "Stone's War""Klaus" The main theme in "Heroes Of The Revolution""Last Call" Heard in several different episodes but this specific version can be heard at the very beginning of "Yankee Dollar""Last Call" Season 3 Version The same tune with a little DX7 guitar thrown in. This version can be heard in "Walk-Alone" & "Red Tape""McCarthy" The main theme in "The Great McCarthy" (The original version of Jan's "Marina")"Phil The Shill" Often recognized as "Black Mercedes" this can be heard in "Phil The Shill""Remission" Perhaps one of the most requested tunes ever, this version was created by mixing themes from both "Buddies" & "Forgive Us Our Debts""The Heist" This tune can be heard in "Made For Each Other" while Noogie & Izzy steal the cement truck. Also very briefly in "Down For The Count" when Bobby Sykes knocks out Hector "Bazooka" Hildalgo and when Alfredo Giulini arrives in Las Vegas.As I posted earlier, additional info can be found by clicking on the picture next to the song title.I will update this post as new covers are added but please feel free to PM me with any other questions.

PS. a little off topic once again, but I must ask this question: Its the tune that is played in the Testarossa ep. Where the police and everyone is following that dude from the "breakfast club movie!" haha.anyways, it starts up when he jumps in the testarossa, and the helicopter is following him! Man, what a kick ass tune that is!

• Administrators

Yup, love that one too. Unfortunately it's never been released or covered (hint hint!) and has no working title. You can also hear a slightly different version at the beginning of "Florence Italy" when Sonny is chasing the Porsche through town and the guy dumps the girl's body.

Yup' date=' love that one too. Unfortunately it's never been released or covered (hint hint!) and has no working title. You can also hear a slightly different version at the beginning of "Florence Italy" when Sonny is chasing the Porsche through town and the guy dumps the girl's body.[/quote'] YES hint hint! Man, that track is pretty awesome! PS. I have to check out the "Florence Italy" one, as soon as I get the DVD box set!

YES hint hint! Man' date=' that track is pretty awesome! PS. I have to check out the "Florence Italy" one, as soon as I get the DVD box set![/quote'] I MUCH prefer the "Florence Italy" version.

Yeah while u watching Florence Italy,look out for the part where the girl get's dumped from the car, u can see very clearly it's a dummy especially where Sonny is still trying to find a pulse on the poor thing.Can't understand why they did not make use of the real actress,quite funny actually!!!Later