SEASON 4 WRAP PARTY INVITE !!!

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a season 4 wrap party invitation for the cast and crew of MIAMI VICE.It admits 2 to enter.Most of these were collected, and destroyed. Not many invitations would exist today. This is a rare chance to witness such a rare object.Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!

Congratulations C&B. I wonder what Don wore on occations like this.

I'm guessing from period photos, a formal jacket at least. He has been known to wear formals.

I forgot to mention that this invite / ticket is in MINT CONDITION!Feel free to post comments.

This is the ALEXANDER HOTEL, where the Season 4 wrap party took place. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

C&B this is a major collector's keeper:thumbsup: I have never seen this before:D Alexander Hotel is where the MV Production Office was. I do have found memories of staying 1 night on our first MV trip in 1987 in a suite facing the ocean (check out our MV 1987 trip pictures, if you're reading this and have not seen our pictures) Also ate at Dominics Restaurant inside:happy:I wonder if any regular fans managed to get inside the wrap party. Does anyone know?

C&B this is a major collector's keeper:thumbsup: I have never seen this before:D Alexander Hotel is where the MV Production Office was. I do have found memories of staying 1 night on our first MV trip in 1987 in a suite facing the ocean (check out our MV 1987 trip pictures' date=' if you're reading this and have not seen our pictures) Also ate at Dominics Restaurant inside:happy:I wonder if any regular fans managed to get inside the wrap party. Does anyone know?[/quote']Being you needed a ticket to get in, I'd say that regular fans did not go in.DJAngel, you should post some of your vintage Alexander Hotel photos from your stay on this thread, it would really bring it to life!! :thumbsup:

Very cool invite indeed.:D

The MIAMI VICE invitations I own are extremely rare.Matt5, I'm very happy that you think this is cool. I agree.I'd like to put these items out for public display sometime. I wonder if any local museums might want to display some of these items for a pop culture display or something like that.I wonder if the Calfornia State Fair would want to display this. They display all sorts of things.Glad you like it Matt5! :thumbsup:Make sure to leave a comment everyone!

really bring it to life!! :thumbsup:

Ok..we stayed at The Alexander Hotel one night when we arrived in Miami on our first trip. (Holiday Inn sold our room because of a dental convention:( It was fun staying even for just one night:DHere's the view from the patioEingefügtes BildLiving area & kitchen with view of patioEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildView of the beach from the bedroomEingefügtes Bild

Fantastic, I've always loved your photos, and now that we have seen the invite, the hotel where the season 4 wrap party was held, AND the photos of DJAngel in the same hotel a year earlier in the vice era, really makes this thread something special!!Thank you DJAngel! Add anything you'd like to this thread.The photos really brings it all together.

What also would be cool is to have DANJ, or another Miami resident go to the hotel, and take a few pictures of inside the room ( Mezzanine level ) that the event took place. Things like seating may have changed over the years, but one could see how big it was.

thanks for posting this.. great piece of miami vice.. i was born on 29th april 1988 pretty weird when i put it like that :D

thanks for posting this.. great piece of miami vice.. i was born on 29th april 1988 pretty weird when i put it like that :D

So to you,...this is one old piece of memorabilia, isn't it? :) To me, it's like yesterday (but I never left the 80's). Things that happened before I was born, I consider old.It's a mattter of perspective, isn't it Tonysmallz? :)

Coop, I think what Tony was saying that it's weird to him since he was born almost a month after this took place. ;)Great stuff as usual! :klatsch:

Nice piece of memorabilia, Coop. :thumbsup: The 20th Anniversary of Miami Vice was celebrated at the Alexander Hotel in 2004. Some members here attended.

Coop' date=' I think what Tony was saying that it's weird to him since he was born almost a month after this took place. ;)Great stuff as usual! :klatsch:[/quote']I know what he meant Frey. :) I just find it interesting how things can seem old to someone, when it seems not that long ago to others. The older I get, the more I see this. It's funny, and weird to me. Some people find MIAMI VICE to be an old show, but to me, being I never left it, it seems like yesterday. Then I'm shocked to see how the actors look now a days. Thanks Pal! I thank you for posting a comment on here, and hope you like the stuff I post next!

Nice piece of memorabilia' date=' Coop. :thumbsup: The 20th Anniversary of Miami Vice was celebrated at the Alexander Hotel in 2004. Some members here attended.[/quote']Oh yeah, that's right!Did you go Tony?

I know what he meant Frey. :) I just find it interesting how things can seem old to someone' date=' when it seems not that long ago to others. The older I get, the more I see this. It's funny, and weird to me. Some people find MIAMI VICE to be an old show, but to me, being I never left it, it seems like yesterday. Then I'm shocked to see how the actors look now a days. Thanks Pal! I thank you for posting a comment on here, and hope you like the stuff I post next![/quote']yea when i see don he looks good but so different because in my mind hes still `1987 im only 22 but love vice and not at all think its old its a lot newer than most shows to be honest
Coop' date=' I think what Tony was saying that it's weird to him since he was born almost a month after this took place. ;)Great stuff as usual! :klatsch:[/quote']yea i was born 28 days earlier dj and pmt was having a party to a show i fell in love with when i was 18 i just like to think of things in this way :thumbsup:

yea when i see don he looks good but so different because in my mind hes still `1987 im only 22 but love vice and not at all think its old its a lot newer than most shows to be honest yea i was born 28 days earlier dj and pmt was having a party to a show i fell in love with when i was 18 i just like to think of things in this way :thumbsup:

It's always a shock to me to see actors that I have seen 20-30 years ago. They look old! In my mind, they are frozen in time when they made the film.

You get your hands on the most amazing things! Like you said between your invite and Bon's photo's of what the room and balconies were like and also your photo of the outside of the hotel it makes a great picture in the mind. But it would be nice if DanJ or someone else could take some photos of the actual place inside where the wrap up party was. Now that would be something to see too! Sue:cool:

Coop you've done it again.! oh to be a fly on the wall at the party. I'm sure the old adage "what happens on tour stays on tour" would have applied to this for sure. You did well to secure the invitation in such mint condition. Looking forward to your next surprise.Cheers

Oh yeah' date=' that's right!Did you go Tony?[/quote'] No, my wife & I were all set to go & then hurricane Charlie hit & we were without power for 3 days, so we had to cancel our trip. I still haven't gotten over missing that Convention! :cry:

No' date=' my wife & I were all set to go & then hurricane Charlie hit & we were without power for 3 days, so we had to cancel our trip. I still haven't gotten over missing that Convention! :cry:[/quote']"Ahhhh maaan....damn." -Crockett from Pilot episode. Sorry you missed out Tony. :cry: