Dating dilemmas.....

Chloe

Well we're giving it another go. There was a certain level of misunderstanding from both sides. I know what you're thinking! There's something about the guy, something completely unexplainable that works. The whole distance thing is a bit of a stumbling block but we figure thats worth overcoming with a bit of patience & compromise.So David...guys sit by the phone waiting for the woman to call & we wait for the guy to call ...it's a wonder we get anywhere! Yiu certainly sound more relaxed about the whole dating arena...which can only be a good thing.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgana

• crocketsgrl

• gstien

• Chloe

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear that you're giving it another go. Cross your fingers for me and my lady friend. Otherwise, I think its back to the online trenches for me. Do you chat with this fellow often? This new girl I met doesn't seem to want to gab on the phone or email which could either mean it's time for me to move on or that she is just so busy that she doesn't sit down to talk very often. Our emails back and forth were pretty brief when we talked through Match also. I won’t throw in the towel on her just yet. I get upset every now and then obviously. I've just learned to calm myself down really well. I can't stand thinking "oh, she's never going to call" and dwelling on it all night and ruining my evening. Screw that. I'm not going to let this run my life and emotions. I like being happy and sleeping too much. Ya know? I think the tipping point was one night where a girl didn't call and I totally lost my appetite and couldn't sleep. I'm not putting myself through that s**t again.

yeah' date='but unlike wilson,we've seem the rest of him[/quote']Wilson is like Coop! OMG, never thought of that before....lol...

Well we're giving it another go. There was a certain level of misunderstanding from both sides. I know what you're thinking! There's something about the guy' date=' something completely unexplainable that works. The whole distance thing is a bit of a stumbling block but we figure thats worth overcoming with a bit of patience & compromise.So David...guys sit by the phone waiting for the woman to call & we wait for the guy to call ...it's a wonder we get anywhere! Yiu certainly sound more relaxed about the whole dating arena...which can only be a good thing.[/quote']Chloe, I hope things work out for you. Glad you talked it out and found out the problem.....hope he holds to it. Good Luck and do let us know......you are a brave one. :flowers:

Good to hear that you're giving it another go. Cross your fingers for me and my lady friend. Otherwise' date=' I think its back to the online trenches for me. Do you chat with this fellow often? This new girl I met doesn't seem to want to gab on the phone or email which could either mean it's time for me to move on or that she is just so busy that she doesn't sit down to talk very often. Our emails back and forth were pretty brief when we talked through Match also. I won’t throw in the towel on her just yet. I get upset every now and then obviously. I've just learned to calm myself down really well. I can't stand thinking "oh, she's never going to call" and dwelling on it all night and ruining my evening. Screw that. I'm not going to let this run my life and emotions. I like being happy and sleeping too much. Ya know? I think the tipping point was one night where a girl didn't call and I totally lost my appetite and couldn't sleep. I'm not putting myself through that s**t again.[/quote']David I used to be a phone person but I'm not now. I don't like talking on the phone long , once in a while but mostly no......I'm also quiet at times, that is just me. You don't know what she is all about, learn and if it's a problem move on and if there is a reason then work with it if you both like one another. Just remember I'm a flight away....:D:D

• Administrators

My .02 cents here.I'd play real hard to get with him at this point. As in not bothering to communicate with him and moving on to someone that WANTS to be with you.Thank you, there will be no charge today. ;)

I've just warned her a few times about putting out a "take a number" system on the front of her door. I mean, that could be taken the wrong way. ;)I do agree though, playing hard to get might work. I'd go over there to see what the trouble is, but my wife won't let me go out by myself. Plus, I don't like planes. :eek:Not even for Chloe. Plus, I might bump into Morgana, at night, her feeding time. If I'm lucky. ;)

• Administrators

Beware of her cat.http://www.miami-vice.ws/attachment.php?attachmentid=2&d=1208840775

Yes, that's my familiar... I don't know how many times I have to tell her not to court publicity... it is so hard being a vampiric witch in this day and age!:evil:

Is it getting to the point where there are no PBOA anymore?Public bites of affection if you didn't know. :)

G I know you spelt that out for me, the one that doesn't know all the letter meanings....thank you:D

Yes' date=' that's my familiar... I don't know how many times I have to tell her not to court publicity... it is so hard being a vampiric witch in this day and age!:evil:[/quote']Interesting combo there, Mo. I thought it was one or the other..lol....Well you can cast a spell and then get them to you and put them in that dungeon of yours...:D

Oh no CG, I am never one to follow the rules... vampiric witch is what I am... one of the developments that I talk to on a regular basis (I am in property management in RL) call me Winnie the Witch!

I am slightly more sane than Drusilla... but I have to admit that she is my favorite vampiress... I didn't like Darla, too smug!

Ahhh, I was sounding out her name to that's how you spell it. I just love her and Spike, didn't like that blonde twit either. I adored Drusilla, even if she was a bit off. Loved the dolls and how Spike treated her...lol.....I hated her leaving the show.

Took quite a few attempts to finally off her though! And what a shame she didn't take Conner with her!Sorry Chloe, we seem to have turned your thread into the BtVS and A:tS show!

Took quite a few attempts to finally off her though! And what a shame she didn't take Conner with her!Sorry Chloe' date=' we seem to have turned your thread into the BtVS and A:tS show![/quote']Its OK i have no idea who you are talking about :confused: Do I have to date them? lol

:sick:Chloe, this thread seems to have taken a downturn. Of course the members pics always help threads out. And I'm interested in hearing about your dating life, even if everyone else seems to want to talk about Buffy. :)

Did he get to you, Chloe?Oh hot pics of SPIKE! And love the three together thanks, Mo. I'm a fan of Buffy, like you didn't know that..lolChloe, Sorry, but the weekend is over. Did your man come through and see you? I hope so. If so how was your time together? Did you iron it all out and does it look promising? Ok, nosy bugger that I am I'll zip it now....

I could send Karen over there. She wants a Miata bad!But his would be right hand drive right?And if it's not the new body style, she doesn't want it. But it might be fun to see her beat him for it. :p