• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgana

• crocketsgrl

• gstien

• Chloe

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I worked all weekend & had the kids here...so not much opportunity to fit in a visit, he did call today though & hopefully we'll meet up this weekend. This visit will be the last chance saloon as it were..

now where did you get those i wonder.....'Industrial Nutcrackers R Us'...everything you need for the man in your life

Well I worked all weekend & had the kids here...so not much opportunity to fit in a visit' date=' he did call today though & hopefully we'll meet up this weekend. This visit will be the last chance saloon as it were..[/quote']
"Industrial Nutcracker R Us - everything you need to remove the life from your no good lying man" :evil:
Chloe I hope he shows up and things work out. Otherwise he will get the wrath of Mo and her "Industrail Nutcracker"

now where did you get those i wonder.....'Industrial Nutcrackers R Us'...everything you need for the man in your life

Ricky Bobby: With all due respect, I didn't realize you'd gotten experimental surgery to get your balls removed. Give it one last hurrah Chloe. I'm about to do the same with a girl I met. I really like her but I'm done waiting around for her. Too stressful. It's funny though; I keep thinking a couple of these gals are done for but they keep coming back.

You know David, it's strange, one last time and then they come back later. I said it before and I'm saying it again. I don't understand you are a great guy! These girls are nuts....And for you Chloe, I told you about the guy and if it doesn't work out he is nuts too, you have a lot to offer. So I hope he does see this......GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH:flowers:

I feel bad for you David. You are a sweet guy and these girls just don't know it. I still say though, that being single is the best. No drama.

I feel bad for you David. You are a sweet guy and these girls just don't know it. I still say though' date=' that being single is the best. No drama.[/quote']Don't feel bad LMD. I'm not stressing at all over it (right now anyways ;)) My time will come and I'm not in a hurry.The no drama part of life I am enjoying right now.

Well I'mnot going to tell you that you are a sweet guy. That's just wrong! :)But I agree, you have a lot to offer, and yet you keep getting the nuts. Each one is just "wired wrong" as I call it. David, you need one that is wired right. One that will cut the grass, and clean the house, while you monitor the internet and tv, in case anything really important happens. :clap:

Here you go guys...a guide to women & dating:UCLA STUDY A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire. No further studies are expected.

So what does that say about a woman attracted to an actor that writes his own poems?Stress, lunacy, or just poor vision?:)

Here you go guys...a guide to women & dating:UCLA STUDY A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating' date=' she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire. No further studies are expected.[/quote']LMAO! Oh I thought that was serious at first and then got to the next part and laughed so hard.....thanks Chloe, I need that one!:clap:

So what does that say about a woman attracted to an actor that writes his own poems?Stress' date=' lunacy, or just poor vision?:)[/quote']It's called "good taste" You should try it sometimes.:rauchen:

Don't feel bad LMD. I'm not stressing at all over it (right now anyways ;)) My time will come and I'm not in a hurry.The no drama part of life I am enjoying right now.

You've got the right attitude, DL.....I'm a single guy, and I think it's great to be open, meet new and interesting ladies. It makes for a much richer life.