Dating dilemmas.....

Chloe

You guys have a great attitude! I say bravo to you all that are dating. And LMD, I watched the finale to NCIS one of the few shows I watch along with LOST. Funny I thought of you. They looked up this guy and his first name was Viggo. So saying it over the phone it's "Viggo as in Mortensen" (sp) See I think of you..lol...I know G, if you watch that show you turned a deaf ear to that part...lmao!:D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgana

• crocketsgrl

• gstien

• Chloe

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. Viggo is a name you just don't hear that often but it is very popular in Denmark.

Good idea. I think people tend to not like others that are more like themselves. That's probably where Gstien's hatred for Viggo stems. They are just so similar.

That is something I learned from working with mostly women for the past ten years. The ladies who pi$$ each other off the most are also the ones that are most alike.

as David was making a joke, he unwittingly outed himself as a diehard viggo fan, shocking all his fans on the board, including Gstien. Gstien seeing this ploy, realized David's cry for help, but after reading the comment about him, decided to leave David to the amazon women who have been living a lie that viggo is indeed a real actor....:evil:

OMG, gstien referring to your self in the third person and saying what you did on this post, I am glad I didn't have a mouthful of water. I laughed so hard I would have killed my screen....ROFLMAO!Oh and I love it, Viggo II, you are more famous now G!

Viggo II was perturbed and more than a little panicked. If the Amazon women were this close to finding out the truth about him he was going to have to find a large amount of money and quickly, because mind altering drugs and reality perception changing treatments weren't cheap, and he had a lot of realities to alter and minds to bend if his secret identity were to remain just that, secret.

So his real identity is revealed at last and I have a pic to prove this is he. Or she. I'm not sure.Eingefügtes Bild

Depends.He may be laid out on the floor, all worn down. From using his instrument all night. Gosh, some people! Play me ANOTHER song Billy Bob.....:)

Hey what did that UCLA Study say about middle aged men with fast boats, who dress sharp and drive a convertible?Are they attractive at WHICH TIME OF THE MONTH??? did they say anything about that?(It's ok...I don't have a convertible yet....damn!)

Sometimes it happens to me that I see a very hot car, but then I have a look inside. In more than 90% you can throw everything what´s inside of the car into the rubbish. A hot wrapping with nothing good inside.Christine

I'm no Adonis or anything special ladies. Eye candy???? definitely not....................Just an average guy.Remember I watched the original MV on TV when it aired.............that was when TV's still had channel changers for you young folks. Yes we had to get our ass off the couch to change channels!Eingefügtes Bild