Don Johnson wins verdict in 'Nash Bridges' case

Ferrariman

With all this good news to fall back on, I expect Don Johnson to take a break from things and come visit us in the forum any day now. It will happen, sooner or later. (If he is not already a lurker) :eek:With that cool $28 mil, he could hire us to work on the site full time until retirement age! (That's how I would spend the money if I were him)

LOL :):thumbsup:Speaking seriously about Don Johnson possible visit... there was a rumour that he actually tried to visit some fan sites, but stopped doing it after having much unpleasant experience with "aggressive" fans. I don't know if this concerned our site too, perhaps not... but if all the above is true, then we can hardly expect to meet him in the Internet. :cry:

LOL :):thumbsup:Speaking seriously about Don Johnson possible visit... there was a rumour that he actually tried to visit some fan sites' date=' but stopped doing it after having much unpleasant experience with "aggressive" fans. I don't know if this concerned our site too, perhaps not... but if all the above is true, then we can hardly expect to meet him in the Internet. :cry:[/quote'] I sincerly hope that it wasn't at this site he met "aggressive" fans.I hope he visit our site as himself or inconigto and just have fun with all the post here and that he sees there are a lot off people whom still love MV and think he is good actor.

• 4 weeks later...