hi to everyone

aly 7

Miami Vice is only the best show that ever existed. I haven`t been able to stop watching it since 1984.....pure art at it`s finest..!

• Administrators

Then you've come to the right place Aly! :thumbsup: If you need anything, just let us know!

Thanks...I`m gonna have alot of fun here...It`s nice to be able to share my thoughts about this show.I just wish I got here sooner!

:thumbsup:I like how the thumbs-up Elvis teeters on the brink for a minute and leaves you in suspense before he finally makes his decision... Caesar in Rome... heh. Hi!

Welcome to the forums and enjoy the site, this is nirvana for MV fans eveything you ever wanted to know about the show IS here.

I`m planning a trip to Miami for my birthday in a few months...Can`t wait to get there and see all of the excellent locations......!

• Administrators

If you're going to Miami there are a few members you might want to hook up with. They can give you the grand tour!

Aly 7,From all of us, ...Welcome!Check out the SCRAPBOOK section. If you love MIAMI VICE, There is nothing like it anywhere on the internet!Glad your here!-COOP

I tried to post a new thread earlier,don't think it worked.....We're going to Miami in oct.I was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of come good hotels..It would be cool if we could stay in one that MV was filmed in...Hoping for some suggestions.