Happy Birthday Maria714

Sonny68

:shout: Buon Compleanno Maria!!! :shout:Hope you'll get ALL that you wish for!Happy Birthday :blumen: :cake:

Grazie Pandina!!!! I appreciate it!!!!:)

Happy birthday' date=' Maria. All the best wishes. Have a great day. :cake::gift:[/quote']Thank You KaeptnCaipi!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!!:)

All the best on your special day Maria! :cake::gift::flowers:Eingefügtes Bild

Thank You ViceChic!!!! I LOVE the Birthday Graphics!!!! I appreciate it very much!!!!:)

Eingefügtes BildWhere you been all my life?

Thank You Cagey!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!! This had me laughing for a while!!!! Wouldn't you like to know where I have been?....But, I'll keep you guessing!!!!:);)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA714!!!:cake::gift::dance2:

My SWEETHEART COOP....Thank You Very Much!!!! I appreciate it!!!! You are also one of my CLOSEST & DEAREST BESTFRIEND'S who I ADORE!!!! And are also the CLOSEST to the Brother I always wanted!!!!:);)

Wow' date=' Maria....you are always wishing everyone a Happy Birthday, NOW it's your Special Day! I wish you a very Happy Birthday! :cake::flowers::cheers: Too bad I don't have all those cool pics you have.[/quote']Thank You Tony!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!!:)

Many happy returns of the day' date=' Maria. Hope you have a great timeSue x[/quote']Thank You Very Much Caroline!!!! I appreciate it very much!!!!:)

Happy Birthday to a Miami buddy.Awesome city makes for good times w an awesome friend.

Thank You Richie!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!! You are an AWESOME friend to me & I hope to get the chance to spend some more time with you in Miami really soon!!!!But in the meantime....below is something to hold you over till then!!!!:);)[ATTACH=CONFIG]2024[/ATTACH]

post-783-13892963165607_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday Maria!I hope you have a wonderful day!:gift::cake::fireworks:

Thank You TIMM!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!!:)P.S.: Just wanted you to know that I DID NOT forget your Birthday....but at the time was without a computer (again).:rolleyes:I DID however make your Birthday thread....which was hidden somewhere in the Christmas Section....but it may have gotten lost somewhere. I will send you your Birthday graphics in a PM!!!!:thumbsup:

Hi Maria' date='Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Maria! Happy Birthday to you!I wish you all the best and hope you have a very nice day!!! :cake::gift::fireworks::flowers::cheers:[/quote']Thank You So Much Sonny68!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!!:)

Thank You Richie!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!! You are an AWESOME friend to me & I hope to get the chance to spend some more time with you in Miami really soon!!!!But in the meantime....below is something to hold you over till then!!!!

Ditto' date=' pal.Oh, and by the way, mine's bigger than yours ... -------->>>[img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/DSC03262.jpg Miami !!! Woo-hoo - time to get drunk (and one of these from Mojitos Restaurant never fails to get me there :thumbsup: ).

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/DSC03262.jpg Miami !!! Woo-hoo - time to get drunk (and one of these from Mojitos Restaurant never fails to get me there :thumbsup: ).

Well....That's because I got my Mojito from....from....AH GEEZ.... I can't remember where I got it from. Maybe MiamiJimF or DanJ know where I got mines from.:) But if mines gave me this much lack of memory....Can you imagine what would happen if I had a Mojito as HUGE as the one you had?:p:rolleyes: