#11 Little Prince

C Glide

11 hours ago, airtommy said:

Reading clocks on the wall to match up the location sheets and a phone number on the phone itself!  Clever beyond belief! 

I'm actually surprised Tom only now got to reading the number on the phone given his eagle eye and voracity for details in the frame. The untangling of the riddle is impressive as usual. I actually cannot discern anything on the phone in my copy, I guess that's where that Koch edition becomes crucially instrumental!

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Paul Veres:

I'm actually surprised Tom only now got to reading the number on the phone given his eagle eye and voracity for details in the frame. The untangling of the riddle is impressive as usual. I actually cannot discern anything on the phone in my copy, I guess that's where that Koch edition becomes crucially instrumental!

Thanks, I also wondered why I have not recognized this earlier. Simple solution/excuse: this is not my favorite episode and I forgot that the telephone is in a close up, so I thought re-watching will not help until I actually did it ...:)

BTW: I did not need Koch BluRay to read the phone number, I just magnified my screenshot from DVD a bit, quality is good enough to see everything needed.

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Thanks, I also wondered why I have not recognized this earlier. Simple solution/excuse: this is not my favorite episode and I forgot that the telephone is in a close up, so I thought re-watching will not help until I actually did it ...:)

BTW: I did not need Koch BluRay to read the phone number, I just magnified my screenshot from DVD a bit, quality is good enough to see everything needed.

Yeah, between your screenshot and mine the main difference is the lighting:

2023-12-07_1042512.png.6ad33fe1cf4edd7f81f8e4264dff5405.png

2023-12-07_104252.png.c2a578aa12baf75ef17b7b6c5209ca78.png

Well now I really wonder what it looks like on Koch BluRay - could you post it?

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Paul Veres:

Yeah, between your screenshot and mine the main difference is the lighting:

2023-12-07_1042512.png.6ad33fe1cf4edd7f81f8e4264dff5405.png

2023-12-07_104252.png.c2a578aa12baf75ef17b7b6c5209ca78.png

Well now I really wonder what it looks like on Koch BluRay - could you post it?

Interestingly, there is no advantange by using the Koch BluRay on this frame. See below. As huge the difference was in other episodes, as small it is here. 

P.S. I improved the brightness and contrast on my original DVD frame thus it is lighter than yours, but I could have read it without it too. But to exclude any error I often adjust the picture and play around with some parameters to get a 100% read.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-07 um 18.43.17.png