WARDROBE TRUCK CAST PHOTOS!! (RARE)

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a new thread that will feature several photos (many, one of a kind, all one of a kind if you consider the writing on them).These were given to the driver of the wardrobe truck, and these are the actual photos that were hung up inside the truck!I'll post one every once in a while. Keep checking back.Remember, this will be a series of photos.Let's start with Sandra!Eingefügtes BildHere's Stanley Switek!Eingefügtes BildDON JOHNSON's personally autographed photo!Eingefügtes BildPHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS's personally autographed photo from his own fan club.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEDWARD JAMES OLMOS's personally written and autographed photo.Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• codemaster94

• Christine

There's writing on it? I didn't see any. :):p

Seriously tim, have you ever seen this photo before? This is the first time I have seen it.

I'd like to start with Sandra' date=' what a babette ! More more more[/quote'] I know. What a great photo!! GINA at her best!! :clap:

GINA at her best!! :clap:

What my brain saw the first time I read your comment:GINA at her breast, err, ahhh, I mean best :clap:

What my brain saw the first time I read your comment:GINA at her breast' date=' err, ahhh, I mean best :clap:[/quote']I understand. An easy mistake to make my friend. :)She obviously chose that picture for the wardrobe truck. I'm glad she did. :clap:

• Administrators
Seriously tim' date=' have you ever seen this photo before? This is the first time I have seen it.[/quote']No I sure haven't. Great find.

No I sure haven't. Great find.

The next wardrobe truck cast photo I post will also be a photo you most likely never seen.

Funny' date=',,,,I didn't see any writing either?????????????But oh my!!! cleavage... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote']I always remember...she chose that photo with the cleavage.I'd like to take a momemt to thank Mrs. Santiago for her excellent choice. :thumbsup:

The last photo that I will be posting in the series, is one I'm not sure if the person was on MIAMI VICE or not. Perhaps a guest? The person is wearing a cowboy hat, and I can't read his signature, so I don't know his name. It's possible that when I obtained these photos, that this may have been included by mistake, as it is made out to the driver of the wardrobe truck.Maybe someone sharp on this site will be able to figure it out.

Funny' date=',,,,I didn't see any writing either?????????????But oh my!!! cleavage... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote'] Cleavage....One of Man's best friends..:thumbsup:.....Nice pic COOP. Thanx for sharing, Mike

Cleavage....One of Man's best friends..:thumbsup:.....Nice pic COOP. Thanx for sharing' date=' Mike[/quote']Your welcome buddy!I'll be posting more photos soon.You ALWAYS have nice things to say. I appreciate you Icemanmike!

It seems that this thread is in danger of becoming a new "Sex" thread... :D Great find, thank you, Cooper! :clap::flowers: Saundra looks amazing... and I even did see the writing. ;) Now I'm nervously fidgeting in my chair, waiting for the next item of this series.

It’s obviously you guys like this thread! I wonder what pictures you have to show for us girls C&B…! :DYou always amaze me with your new threads. Thanks again Coop:klatsch:

It’s obviously you guys like this thread! I wonder what pictures you have to show for us girls C&B…! :DYou always amaze me with you’re new threads. Thanks again Coop:klatsch:

Your welcome. I'm just itching to post more new stuff!I just don't want to bring everything out all at once. I wan't to make sure everyone first sees what I posted at first, then I release something new!(keeps you coming back for more! ;) )

It seems that this thread is in danger of becoming a new "Sex" thread... :D Great find' date=' thank you, Cooper! :clap::flowers: Saundra looks amazing... and I even did see the writing. ;) Now I'm nervously fidgeting in my chair, waiting for the next item of this series.[/quote']Well, he may not be "sexy", but I think I'm going to do away with what I normally do, and release the next picture quickly.Thanks for the comment! :thumbsup:

Here's the newest in the line of rare photos that were featured in the Wardrobe truck!This time, it's STAN!Eingefügtes BildThe writing says, "Joe, Your the Best." Michael Talbot 87

No I sure haven't. Great find.

Saundra has that photo on Facebook....I told her it was a great picture & she thanked me. :hot:

Saundra has that photo on Facebook....I told her it was a great picture & she thanked me. :hot:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You amaze me every time with your findings of great MV things.I do not know how you are doing it, but I am thankfull for sharing your collection here. :thumbsup: