WARDROBE TRUCK CAST PHOTOS!! (RARE)

COOPER&BURNETT

You amaze me every time with your findings of great MV things.I do not know how you are doing it' date=' but I am thankfull for sharing your collection here. :thumbsup:[/quote'] Your the GREATEST 2morgen!You say such nice things, and it always encourages me.There are more suprises in store! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• codemaster94

• Christine

Great Pictures..bet they look good framed and right positioned

They certainly would look great that way.When they were hung up in the Wardrobe truck' date=' they were not framed, but rather hung up just as they are shown.I have not taken the liberty to frame them, but rather keep them in an acid free binder with about 80 other vice photos.I'm so happy that you like them![img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/100_0710.jpg

That's a great one' date=' C&B:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks DJAngel! I like it too!Ol' Stan Switek! :clap:

Here's DON JOHNSON's photo that was hung up in the WARDROBE TRUCK.Eingefügtes BildI believe it reads as follows: JOE & BETH - ALL THE BEST! DON JOHNSON.(Beth is the Wardrobe driver's wife.)

Here's DON JOHNSON's photo that was hung up in the WARDROBE TRUCK.Eingefügtes BildI believe it reads as follows: JACK & BETH - ALL THE BEST! DON JOHNSON.(Beth is the Wardrobe driver's wife.)

That says "Best Wishes", even knowing it means the same, just thought I'd tell you. :p

These are really phantastic pics' date=' Coop!:clap::clap: Plase, tell me, will there be one of PMT, too?[/quote'] Maybe...........

That says "Best Wishes"' date=' even knowing it means the same, just thought I'd tell you. :p[/quote'] Your right! After I posted the picture that I had stored in photobucket weeks ago, I wrote the text by memory. BAD memory I might add. :)Thanks for catching that!

BAD memory I might add. :)Thanks for catching that!

Happy to help, Coop. Haha, even the most Über Miami Vice Collector makes mistakes too :p

Happy to help' date=' Coop. Haha, even the most Über Miami Vice Collector makes mistakes too :p[/quote']It happens.More photos to follow.

Your the GREATEST 2morgen!You say such nice things' date=' and it always encourages me.There are more suprises in store! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote'] You are welcome!I love C&B MV suprises !These pictures are great. I think they reflect a piece of what the atmosphere must have been like those days on the set!

You are welcome!I love C&B MV suprises !These pictures are great. I think they reflect a piece of what the atmosphere must have been like those days on the set!

Your right. It's a piece of history. MIAMI VICE HISTORY! :clap:

Here's PMT's photo. It almost appears that this is a photo for a fan (GINA?) rather than the truck, however, this was included with the other photos. It's from his fan club.Eingefügtes Bild

I love this really sey pic of PMT!:happy::happy:

I know. ...He's so "dreamy". :) So happy that you love it! :thumbsup:

Wonderful photos' date=' Coop! Thanks so much :)[/quote']Your very welcome Kristina!

Nice stuff' date=' C&B!!![/quote']Thanks bud! :thumbsup:Two more photos left. One a cast member, ...the other I will need the boards help to identify, as I have no idea who it is, or if he was even on the show as a guest actor.