Greetings from Poland

Crockettt

Hi!My name is Maciek, i live in Poland and love Miami Vice. :)My hobbies are 80's, music from 80's, Miami Vice, vintage synthesizers, and computers. In my opinion MV is the best criminal tv show ever!. :) In free time I'm trying to make some music on my own, which is quite similar in style to the 80s. Sorry for my terrible english. Best regards. :)

Welcome to the forum, Maciek. :blumen:Don´t worry about your English skills. Everybody here is very friendly and no one will make fun on you because of any mistakes in your writing!

Welcome to the biggest MIAMI VICE site in the World!Looking forward to reading your posts. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Pal!Enjoy the site and get to know the regulars on here. They're all great people.By the way...don't worry about your English, as it is much better than my French, and surely better than my Polish!!!Looking forward to hearing your compositions. Dadrian is a person on this site who also makes very good music. Get to know him.

Oh, Thanks everybody for very warm welcome. :) You're really friendly. :) I know Dadrian Wilson, he's great musician and make great covers of Jan Hammer music. I add some of my tracks soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...