DATABASE ACCESS

Ell.a

• Administrators

Wir haben uns entschlossen, die Datenbank nur noch für die User zugänglich zu machen, die mit mindestens 30 "guten" Posts zum Forum und zur Gemeinschaft der Vice Fans beigetragen haben und seit mindestens 30 Tagen hier registriert sind (von der Zählweise ausgeschlossen sind ab sofort das Forum "Glückwünsche", sowie Posts, die nichts zum Threadthema beitragen, die nur aus einem Wort oder Smilies bestehen. Spamende User werden sofort und ohne Rücksicht gebannt, die IP auf die schwarzen Liste gesetzt). Die Datenbank ist nur möglich, weil viele User ihre "MV-Schätze" dort zur Verfügung stellen. Leider haben wir gerade in der letzten Zeit viele "stumme" User, die sich nur wegen der Datenbank hier einloggen und nie etwas zum Forum beitragen oder sich hier wenigstens vorstellen. Doch Gemeinschaft beruht auf Gegenseitigkeit: Wer von ihr nimmt, der sollte ihr auch etwas zurückgeben. ------------------------------------- We decided to give access to the database only to those mebers who contributed to the board and the Vice Community with 30 "good" posts minimum (The counting won't include posts in the "Happy Birthday" Section"as well as posts which contain single words or smilies only. Spaming users will be banned at once, their IP will be black-listed) and are registered at least since 30 days. The database is only possible because many users like to share their "MV treasures" here. But during the last weeks the board had a lot of visits of "mute" users who only come here because of the database, never post or introduce themselves to the other members. But community is based upon mutuality: Who takes from it should also give something back.

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

DATABASE ACCESSAll of you have noticed that there have been a lot of board changes going on with the integration of .ws and .info. One of those changes includes access to our downloads area.Access to the downloads area now requires a minimum of 30 posts and 30 days of being a registered member. This was a requirement on .info to prevent members from just signing up, downloading all our files and then disappearing without becoming a contributing member of our community.This should have no effect on the majority of our regular users. Please be aware that anyone who joins our site and proceeds to write one word posts will have their account deleted.

• Administrators

DATABASE ACCESSAll of you have noticed that there have been a lot of board changes going on with the integration of .ws and .info. One of those changes includes access to our downloads area.Access to the downloads area now requires a minimum of 30 posts and 30 days of being a registered member. This was a requirement on .info to prevent members from just signing up, downloading all our files and then disappearing without becoming a contributing member of our community.This should have no effect on the majority of our regular users. Please be aware that anyone who joins our site and proceeds to write one word posts will have their account deleted.

• Administrators
All of you have noticed that there have been a lot of board changes going on with the integration of .ws and .info. One of those changes includes access to our downloads area. Access to the downloads area now requires a minimum of 30 posts and 30 days of being a registered member. This was a requirement on .info to prevent members from just signing up' date=' downloading all our files and then disappearing without becoming a contributing member of our community.[/quote'] Let me add that our download database will contain a lot more entries than before. As I have to insert them manually it will take some time but our database grows every day.

• 2 years later...

This should have no effect on the majority of our regular users. Please be aware that anyone who joins our site and proceeds to write one word posts will have their account deleted.

I am really the last who writes *one word posts* - lol - I always use much too many words :rolleyes:.But to this quote I can only response this::thumbsup::clap:W O W !!!! :done:

All of you have noticed that there have been a lot of board changes going on with the integration of .ws and .info. One of those changes includes access to our downloads area.Access to the downloads area now requires a minimum of 30 posts and 30 days of being a registered member. This was a requirement on .info to prevent members from just signing up' date=' downloading all our files and then disappearing without becoming a contributing member of our community.This should have no effect on the majority of our regular users. Please be aware that anyone who joins our site and proceeds to write one word posts will have their account deleted.[/quote']Yeah that! So it should be! Good on you, Ferrariman. :thumbsup:

Please be aware that anyone who joins our site and proceeds to write one word posts will have their account deleted.

What about what is considered 'shouting' on the internet? You know the "I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE AND I DO IT LOUD" thing? I mean sure, if you want to highlight something perhaps but some people make whole posts in capitals and large font.:confused: