A newspaper report from 1997

Christine

I´m not sure whether this article has been posted before. I found it today when searching for things and pictures about PMT. Unfortunately I couldn´t post a link to it. Therefore, I copied it by handwriting to post it here.Dec. 8, 1997Actor Philip Michael Thomas is accused of assaulting his wife, but he denies the charge.Philip Michael Thomas of Miami Vice television series fame has been accused of roughing up his wife, according to the Miami Herald newspaper, but the actor flatly denies the charge.Kassandra Green Thomas, 33, filed a domestic violence complaint with the Miami Beach Police, the newspaper reported.Kassandra Green Thomas, the mother of five of Philip Michael Thomas´ twelve children, says they got into a disagreement on Halloween over who should make the bed at their home. The actor ordered her, not the housekeeper, to make it, Ellis Rubin, Kassandra Green Thomas´ attorney, told the newspaper.According to the police report, Thomas, 48, followed her, their kids and the housekeeper on an errand. During the argument, she snatched the car keys. "He grabbed her by the neck - chest area and then grabbed her right wrist and pushed her in an arm lock and forced her almost to the ground", the report says.Rubin told the Miami Herald about how Philip Michael Thomas assaulted his client," A police hold that made the kids cry and scream."No charges were filed. Philip Michael Thomas calls Kassandra Green Thomas account an absolute, blatant lie. "He told the newspaper he was trying to talk to the housekeeper when Kassandra Green Thomas began ranting and raving. She kept getting in my face."The actor continued," I grabbed her arm for about ten seconds until she let the keys go... and then I let her go. That was the extend of it. There was no grabbing anybody by the neck, none of that. This other stuff is fabrication."The couple has four sons and a daughter, whose ages range from 3 to 10.

I believe I have heard about this, but not in such detail!Wonder if it's true? Is he a wife beater, or is she a liar? ?(Thanks for posting! :clap:

I can´t imagine that PMT´s a wife beater. I don´t want to imagine it!!! Besides that, the reason for this argument was odds and ends, or not?

I can´t imagine that PMT´s a wife beater. I don´t want to imagine it!!! Besides that' date=' the reason for this argument was odds and ends, or not?[/quote'] Whatever the truth is, the truth is this an interesting post, and we post anything MIAMI VICE related.GOOD POST!! :clap: