" Our 4th Guest" French Twist Reunion

alex2b

You know, I just had a profound thought on all this. The invite list is really perfect the way it is. I don't know all the mechanics behind the scenes and etc., but the cast that is coming is perfect. I think there's a risk that you would change the dynamic too much if you had "the" lead. This sounds far more intimate.It's like inviting the president to your graduation. What do you want to remember in the end: That you are celebrating that you struggled and completed 4 or so years of hard work, or that the president dropped in for your graduation for 30 minutes?I tried to write this all tactfully, I hope I conveyed my meaning well.

You know' date=' I just had a profound thought on all this. The invite list is really perfect the way it is. I don't know all the mechanics behind the scenes and etc., but the cast that is coming is perfect. I think there's a risk that you would change the dynamic too much if you had "the" lead. This sounds far more intimate.It's like inviting the president to your graduation. What do you want to remember in the end: That you are celebrating that you struggled and completed 4 or so years of hard work, or that the president dropped in for your graduation for 30 minutes?I tried to write this all tactfully, I hope I conveyed my meaning well.[/quote']This is very cool:thumbsup:But just in case any of the others decide to, that would be very cool also;)

SWITEK & ZITO, JOPLIN & CALABRESE.........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, I did forget Lt. Castillo. :o I agree with Cagey.....but maybe the whole team will someday be at a Miami Convention.

If this one works, and is successful, then maybe it will open the door to a U.S. / MIAMI convention. I hope.

If this one works' date=' and is successful, then maybe it will open the door to a U.S. / MIAMI convention. I hope.[/quote'] I hope you are correct as I would go!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

That is very similar to the one on the show, nice find!From that angle, the only thing I can tell that is different is the side mirrors, and the prancing horse logo on the grill. I'm sure most fans won't be as picky as me. :)They are gonna LOVE IT!!! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

C'est un voiture tres tres magnifique!I was watching some convention footage on YouTube for a different popular show and tried to put myself in the shoes of some of the guests in line getting autographs. ("Oh crap, what do I say?") There were both some uncomfortable and hilarious moments. Suddenly, I think I would be so damn shy in front of the guests. I could get over it, but man! How is the registration coming along? Publicity? Keep up the good work.

@cageyJG: I doing my best for the people knows that the event exists ! E.LLA made a great video promotion, and it on youtube, by the way, the event will take place, except if all the guests cancel their venue for works commitments (but all the guests are very improbable, but all I can say today, they're very happy to coming in France for to meet the MV'fans !@sidboy: you're right Sidboy the car is in Paris.If you need to contact me, you do here, or on facebook "allevents miamivice convention" is my FB's page especially for the event !Mais je parle français aussi, et non je ne vis pas à Paris mais en Corse ! :)Bye,Alex