• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• little miss dangerous

• gstien

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

Shill you change avatars the way chameleons change colors

He makes them too so why not change them? Hey and where is the one he made you? Not that I don't like that one. :glossy:

• Administrators

It does get confusing when everybody changes avatars. You get used to seeing someone a certain way...

Hang in there. It'll happen when it happens. Everyone says that there is that "special someone" out there just waiting for you. I think I might have cut her off in traffic and given her the middle finger. :D:D:D That's the way my luck works.

So that was you that cut me off and gave me the finger:p

It does get confusing when everybody changes avatars. You get used to seeing someone a certain way...

I know I get used to avatars but shill I hope doesn't look that certain way as his avatar is now......Or as Seinfed says "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

On the lighter sideI was talking to a guy about getting married. He said " you know, marriage is a wonderfull institution............I've been married three times and loved every second of it!Be positive, outgoing and respectful and the world will come to you.

• 3 weeks later...
Why is it everywhere I look there's people married' date='engaged,or having kids? It seems that everyone has these things except for me.[/quote']Your life started when you were born!Listen, I was in the same boat as you when I was in my late twenties early thirties. All my friends were paired up and I was still a swinging dick alone and bewildered. I started asking the same questions you are asking now and I made the wrong choices. Got married and had a good life ... for a while. Had a beautiful daughter but the family broke up. Being a weekend dad sucks!I was single for a while and then started my head hunting again and for the wrong reasons. Made another mistake that lasted seven more years.Single again and loving it!!! Have been for many years now. Am I looking again...no. Will I settle down again...maybeI am not desperately seeking Susan, if you know what I mean. NO!If it happens ... it happens. Don't be in a rush to get married and make the same mistakes I did. I read the other posts here and many others have also given very good advice. If your single, take advantage of it and just live life to the fullest.I know I am.............................and I'm not bitter either.

• Administrators

So that was you that cut me off and gave me the finger:p

Could have been. I thought that was just standard procedure in Jersey. Horn...Finger...Horn..."Blow it out your a**"...Horn...Finger...Horn..."Blow it out your a**"...Horn...Finger...Horn..."Blow it out your a**"...You see a pattern here? :D

Great advice on getting married.....:clap:Be careful Amber. Enjoy being single while you can. No extra clothes to pick up, no pee on the seat, etc. :)

Cost for EverythingI believe Chris Rock said it as succinct as possible.You can either be married and bored or single and lonely.

Damn straight. Although' date=' who said anything about lonely?[/quote']You got that babe!!! I'm alone but never lonely. Heck I got all you guys!!!!!:happy:

Probably taking more pictures of herself.(MV86' date=' that's a friendly jest.)[/quote']haha I'm not that vain

Well if I could stop getting all these PM's from fans in the UK and Canada I might look at a MV wedding. But then again I'm already married. And she's not really a MV fan. I know, what was I thinking....:)

• Administrators

I'd take the single and lonely life any day.

Well, that gets damn boring. I'll vouch for that. I enjoy my freedom, but...

Well if I could stop getting all these PM's from fans in the UK and Canada I might look at a MV wedding. But then again I'm already married. And she's not really a MV fan. I know' date=' what was I thinking....:)[/quote']G, Mrs. Gstien would get on that mower and plow you right down, if she found you getting together on with an MV woman.....:)Hey that's one way to get her to mow the lawn......:DNow only that but poor LMD, you'd be so busy she'd miss the banter.....and come to think of it so would I you two make me laugh way to hard!:glossy:

awww i think we should have MV.ws weddings! who wants to pair up?

Lee, your idea. So does that mean that some men on this site can get off of Eharmony and match.com? Now it will be MVmatch.com...lol......set it up, pal....:happy:

awww i think we should have MV.ws weddings! who wants to pair up?

If Viggo joins, maybe.:happy:

Well' date=' that gets damn boring. I'll vouch for that. I enjoy my freedom, but...[/quote']Well I was married for 12 years to a man who would rather drink beer and watch tv than be with his family. So I stand by my statement. Plus I'm never lonely.I have a very full and happy life. I just don't need a man to complete it.

Well I was married for 12 years to a man who would rather drink beer and watch tv than be with his family. So I stand by my statement. Plus I'm never lonely.I have a very full and happy life. I just don't need a man to complete it.

Well said,LMD

G' date=' Mrs. Gstien would get on that mower and plow you right down, if she found you getting together on with an MV woman.....:)Hey that's one way to get her to mow the lawn......:D[/quote']good one