• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• little miss dangerous

• gstien

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

Great comments LMD. You DON'T need a man to complete your life. Which explains why you like viggo so much. It's all becoming clear to me now....And it proves my point about him(?) too. :pThanks Crocketsgrl, I'm glad we can entertain you. I have a self propelled Honda walkbehind, so if my wife got on it, it wouldn't go!And if she mowed the lawn, I'd probably rush her to the hospital for an examination. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Well I was married for 12 years to a man who would rather drink beer and watch tv than be with his family. So I stand by my statement. Plus I'm never lonely.I have a very full and happy life. I just don't need a man to complete it.

Well I like to drink beer and watch Miami Vice. Is that such a crime? Jeeze. What's a guy to do? I want to find a girl that likes to drink beer and watch MV. Anyone like that out here?

Well I like to drink beer and watch Miami Vice. Is that such a crime? Jeeze. What's a guy to do? I want to find a girl that likes to drink beer and watch MV. Anyone like that out here?

And nothing goes better with beer and a Vice marathon like 7-Layer Dip. Layer the ingredients in a big-ass rectangle pan in this order:1 can refried beans3/4 of a medium container sour creamone small can sliced black olivesone jar of your favorite salsa2 to 3 diced roma tomatoes4 to 6 diced green onions, including white tips1 8-oz. bag fine shredded cheddar cheese (or colby jack or "Mexican")Ideally, plan ahead for your little mini-vacation from reality and let this sit in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors can blend. Eat it with plain corn tortilla chips. Goes great with beer, lasts a long time, is filling and easy to eat while you gorge on Vice!

Vice-watching recipes---I like it. Personally, I'm partial to Tanqueray and Tonic with a Lime twist, double shots, to cool off when Vicing. Nice dip recipe--I need to try it.

I agree about the recipes -- I'd love to hear if other Vicers have special stuff they like to prepare when they have a Vice marathon. Maybe if enough people do this, it'll get its own thread.I started the dip thing years ago. It started in the summer, on a day when it was so stinkin' hot and muggy, I thought "I just want to stay in the A/C and watch Vice today." I wanted to have a few adult beverages and not have to worry about cooking. Ever since then, I associate this recipe with Vice and have repated the ritual many, many times over the years.I don't make it every time I watch Vice (that'd probably be a little mental), but it is my go-to Vice-watching food when the situation calls for it.

• Administrators
Vice-watching recipes---I like it. Personally' date=' I'm partial to Tanqueray and Tonic with a Lime twist, double shots, to cool off when Vicing. Nice dip recipe--I need to try it.[/quote']T&T is one of my favorites. Just don't let me get aroung the Trivia section afterwards. I'll never remember what I posted. :)

T&T is one of my favorites. Just don't let me get aroung the Trivia section afterwards. I'll never remember what I posted. :)

I'm with ya. Notice the "double shot" part of my recipe. After about 3 consecutive episodes I may be singing along to some of the music.

The problem is how much beer someone drinks. Too much can be a very big problem for the partner who doesn´t like to drink. Believe me. I know what I´m talking about. It isn´t funny. And if your drinking partner doesn´t like MV it´s a big desaster.Christine

amen, sista. Eingefügtes BildAfter 16 years of that crap, I would never date a man who couldn't control his drinking.

Why is it everywhere I look there's people married' date='engaged,or having kids? It seems that everyone has these things except for me.[/quote']heck Im 40 and never had a date in my whole life and so never a first kiss how freakin lame is THAT?????

heck Im 40 and never had a date in my whole life and so never a first kiss how freakin lame is THAT?????

Odd, I'd say.

• Administrators
Canadians just rub noses' date=' don't they?[/quote']:clap::clap::clap:Thanks for the great laugh!