• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• little miss dangerous

• gstien

• crocketsgrl

• timm525

She gets a new car, and suddenly she's hard to handle!I might not be able to handle it, but I'd be willing to suffer for science.

I dont wanna be married but I do wanna guy around for the company so Ill just try to get my fave Japanese singer and keep him for a pet and train him to bark at strangers LOL

I agree with LMD.And just like men, you have to clean up after the little pup or kitten.So it's almost the same thing.See LMD, I said it first. :p

• Administrators

Ya, but mine pees on the damn carpet all the time. That stuff is impossible to get out too. Not to mention what you have to do to have sex... :) :) :)

Ya' date=' but mine pees on the damn carpet all the time. That stuff is impossible to get out too. Not to mention what you have to do to have sex... :) :) :)[/quote']With the cat???? :)

I'm not even sure how the thread too THAT turn. :eek:LMD how about installing a toilet INSIDE the house. Some men are a little slow about those things.