JSCrockett`s MV life

JSCrockett

I want to make a thread similar to ALL the threads Coop has, but this is off course smale scale in comparison.Just to show that there is other people who like to live the life of Crockett. I will post photos of Vice elements in my life, mainly clothes. I do not own any props from the show, but I have a relatively good collection after 1,5 years.I will start with my car. It is a Porsche 911 '99 Convertible. [ATTACH=CONFIG]2032[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2034[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2036[/ATTACH]More stuff to come if there is interest.RegardsJSC

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

A really great car!:thumbsup: Something like that would suit very well to me. Unfortunately, the weather in Germany is often too bad for a convertible!:cry:

A really great car!:thumbsup: Something like that would suit very well to me. Unfortunately' date=' the weather in Germany is often too bad for a convertible!:cry:[/quote'] Thank you. I promise you, it can`t be worse than Norway. :cry:

More stuff to come if there is interest.RegardsJSC

Of course. Don't ask - just show. Vicers are here for their fellow Vicers, and don't you forget it, pal.

Sorry, JSCrockett, I didn´t read that you´re living in Norway! Above all, the winters are often really hard, aren´t they?

Thank you. I promise you' date=' it can`t be worse than Norway. :cry:[/quote']

Sorry' date=' JSCrockett, I didn´t read that you´re living in Norway! Above all, the winters are often really hard, aren´t they?[/quote'] This winter was a record with snow around 100 days in a row and down to minus 30 degrees celsius. And I live in the south west which has the mildest winters. Last year we had rain all days in july. But we appreciate the sunny days we have. :cool:

I want to make a thread similar to ALL the threads Coop has' date=' but this is off course smale scale in comparison.[/quote']I'm honored.

Here is my latest addition. The search for the Smugglers Blues blazer has finally ended. It is not the same color I think, but close enough for me since this was hard to find. This one is azure, so it is a little bit brighter, and it has patch pockets. It is fully lined, but it is very lightweight. One of my favorites.What`s your verdict?[ATTACH=CONFIG]2037[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892963166384_thumb.jpg

2037[/ATTACH]

Oh, this is the one you told me about.It looks great!! I love the color. It's close to the Smuggler's Blues jacket. Either way, it should look great with a bunch of shirts.Great find my friend! A+

Oh' date=' this is the one you told me about.It looks great!! I love the color. It's close to the Smuggler's Blues jacket. Either way, it should look great with a bunch of shirts.Great find my friend! A+[/quote'] Thanks COOP!Now I just have to find the henley from Smuggler`s Blues. To bad belk whatever the name doesn`t ship to Norway :thumbsdown:

Thanks COOP!Now I just have to find the henley from Smuggler`s Blues. To bad belk whatever the name doesn`t ship to Norway :thumbsdown:

They don't?That sucks. :thumbsdown:

They don't?That sucks. :thumbsdown:

Yes. If you know of any good place to buy, please inform me. For any pastel henley or t-shirt.Waiting for a new blazer to arrive in 1-2 weeks. Looking forward to post that.

That azure blue jacket is a beauty, JSCrockett! :thumbsup:I picture white or cream colored slacks & possibly a light blue Tee shirt to go with it.

2037[/ATTACH]

Love the colour it's getting me in the mood for Summer, (only 3 months to go):D:DWould a light grey Henley go with this ?

Love the colour it's getting me in the mood for Summer' date=' (only 3 months to go):D:DWould a light grey Henley go with this ?[/quote'] I am wearing white pants with this one, and I think black will work as well.About the shirts, the Smuggler`s Blues henley is on my wish list.I tried pink and different shade of blue, both very nice. The next week I will see what else works, but without seeing it, I doubt that grey is the best combination. I can take a photo with a grey t-shirt inside, don`t have a grey henley.

This is my favorite blazer. It is half linen, half cotton which suits the Norwegian climate quiet good. It think it is kind of similar to the salmon pilot blazer even though it is half lined. My plan is to visit a tailor with this and ask for one unlined linen blazer in salmon.It is navy blue with some kind of stripes you only see when you look really close. On a short distance you can see som details, but hard to tell what it is. Any way I have gotten good feedback from people for this one![ATTACH=CONFIG]2038[/ATTACH]I have to do something with both my camera and location for future photos.

post-586-13892963166572_thumb.jpg

I have to do something with both my camera and location for future photos.

That's my problem. I have to set the camera to take a shot of me, as I don't have anyone around to take shots.I don't really mind taking photos in the same location, as the main focus is to show off the clothes.Nice blazer. You must be a tough man to be able to wear linen half lined blazers, and drive with the top down...in NORWAY!!!! :freeze: I'd freeze to death! Your tougher than me.

That's my problem. I have to set the camera to take a shot of me' date=' as I don't have anyone around to take shots.I don't really mind taking photos in the same location, as the main focus is to show off the clothes.Nice blazer. You must be a tough man to be able to wear linen half lined blazers, and drive with the top down...in NORWAY!!!! :freeze: I'd freeze to death! Your tougher than me.[/quote'] I have a bad camera and not enough light. I will ask my sister to take some photos later. First I post some of the blazers.It is really nice, because it is Armani. I wear the Crockett threads at work every day and also on my spare time if im not in the gym or working on my tan! :thumbsup:

I have a bad camera and not enough light. I will ask my sister to take some photos later. First I post some of the blazers.It is really nice' date=' because it is Armani. I wear the Crockett threads at work every day and also on my spare time if im not in the gym or working on my tan! :thumbsup:[/quote']I think I have about 30 blazers I have not yet posted on this site.I should get to work on it. :)

Haven`t used this suit in a long while, but I am bringing this to Miami and the Carlyle. My light blue t-shirt wasn`t clean so just had to take some other. The sunglasses are 5512 12 125 EP[ATTACH=CONFIG]2042[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2041[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892963166924_thumb.jpg

post-586-13892963167038_thumb.jpg