• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

Eingefügtes BildOn our way to Key West. This is my Prodigal Son suit

Good ol American car. How did you like it? I know it's no Porsche, but did the Mustang have plenty of power for you? (depends on which engine you have. The really BIG engines are beasts!!)I noticed it was a convertible. I'll bet you had the air conditioning on most of the time with the top up, not down. :)Your choice of clothes are fantastic!!This is what I look like on my days off. (should have seen what I wore yesterday.)That's another reason we get along so well. We both LOVE the clothes, and actually wear them. :thumbsup:

Good ol American car. How did you like it? I know it's no Porsche' date=' but did the Mustang have plenty of power for you?I noticed it was a convertible. I'll bet you had the air conditioning on most of the time with the top up, not down. :)Your choice of clothes are fantastic!!This is what I look like on my days off. (should have seen what I wore yesterday.)That's another reason we get along so well. We both LOVE the clothes, and actually wear them. :thumbsup:[/quote'] The Mustang was slow. Not sure what engine it had but, it was no where close to the Porsche. No racing feeling. But a cool car! Closest I came to the Smugglers Blues Mustang.Mostly AC on and the top up! :p Had to have a convertible for the photo.Thank you COOP! My Crockett season is coming to an end within a month so I have to enjoy every day. Awaiting is 5-6 months of formal wear. COOP you are the man :thumbsup:

The Mustang was slow. Not sure what engine it had but' date=' it was no where close to the Porsche. No racing feeling. But a cool car! Closest I came to the Smugglers Blues Mustang.Mostly AC on and the top up! :p Had to have a convertible for the photo.Thank you COOP! My Crockett season is coming to an end within a month so I have to enjoy every day. Awaiting is 5-6 months of formal wear. COOP you are the man :thumbsup:[/quote'] You had the small engine then. The powerful ones are VERY fast.With your thread with 465 views, and 55 replies, It look like right now that YOUR DA MAN!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildNot the best picture, but I love this jacket. Got lots of compliments. I wore white linen pants and white shoes with this.

Eingefügtes BildNot the best picture' date=' but I love this jacket. Got lots of compliments. I wore white linen pants and white shoes with this.[/quote']I love the clothes. I can see why people liked what you wore. It's tasteful, classic, and looks great on you.We MUST be brothers! Glad I'm not the only one who actually wears the threads.LOVE THE THREADS JSCrockett!

Eingefügtes BildMe as the colombian. :D I used this type of shirts when I went to the beach. This is Nikki Beach on a beautiful Sunday.

Looks great. Nice scenery too! Love the ray bans.Nice looking ladies in the background. Once again, you should have taken one of them home. ;) They look VERY nice!

Looks great. Nice scenery too! Love the ray bans.Nice looking ladies in the background. Once again' date=' you should have taken one of them home. ;) They look VERY nice![/quote'] Nikki Beach has at least two rich guys for every girl. I am not the kind of guy that buy $500 bottles of champagne to get the gold diggers.

Really great pics, JSCrockett!:clap::clap: You´re very enviable for this fantastic trip, but I think two weeks were much to short, weren´t they?

Really great pics' date=' JSCrockett!:clap::clap: You´re very enviable for this fantastic trip, but I think two weeks were much to short, weren´t they?[/quote'] Thank you very much Christine.It was fantastic! I want to move to South Beach. I am going back there.

Thank you very much Christine.It was fantastic! I want to move to South Beach. I am going back there.

Find a way to move there.

Eingefügtes BildMy editing skills are worse than the mix of outfits in this picture.

SWEET!! MORE PICTURES!!! :thumbsup::clap:Nice suit pal!

Fast CarsHot ChicksCool ClothesBeautiful WeatherDefinitely Miami my friend' date=' you looked right at home.:cool::thumbsup:[/quote'] :clap::clap::clap::clap:

It was fantastic! I want to move to South Beach. I am going back there.

One day when I´m a famous author, I´ll also move there! It´s one of my biggest dreams and I´ll never stop working on that this dream comes true!