JSCrockett`s MV life

JSCrockett

Fast CarsHot ChicksCool ClothesBeautiful WeatherDefinitely Miami my friend' date=' you looked right at home.:cool::thumbsup:[/quote'] It was really good. I wished I could visited some more Vice locations and taken picture of me wearing my MV outfits, but the other guys had other wants, so we made a comprimise.I searched ebay for McBurnie`s before I left but none for sale. Ultimate Vice feeling would be driving down ocean drive in a white suit and parking by the beach for a lunch. I absolutely felt like home and enjoyed every second! :cool:I have to go back.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

I loved your vacation photo's!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Big complement for your clothes!!You look great in them!

Thanks alot, appreciate it! Wish I could have take more pictures. I have more outfits ;) I hope to post more pictures soon.

One day when I´m a famous author' date=' I´ll also move there! It´s one of my biggest dreams and I´ll never stop working on that this dream comes true![/quote']Have you been there? Never let your dreams go. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Fantastic photos JSC! That one out of the helicopter.... wow! I hope I can go to Miami one day!

Thank you Sonny68. The helicopter tour was 45 minutes, and it felt like being apart of the intro and outro in slow motion. Fantastic!I have more pictures to post from my vacation.If you have the chance to go there I totally recommend it. I want to go back there now!

I live on the other side of the UNITED STATES from Florida. 2,355 miles from where I live.I still feel blessed to know that it's still easier for me to visit Miami than say, my good friend from NORWAY. I think you said it took you 20 + hours to get there, I think I could get then sooner. I'll visit someday. ....someday.For now, I'll just take comfort that I live where Crockett and Caitlin were in L.A., CA, and where UNIVERSAL TELEVISION is located.

Nice pictures' date=' JSCrockett......but your friends need a little clothes advice from you! :)[/quote']Thank you Tony. I try to tell them, but they just don`t understand. :)By the way I was recognized as Crockett several times, especially when I was wearing my white suit and pink t-shirt.

Have you been there? Never let your dreams go. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Until now, it was impossible for me to go there, but as you say it: I´ll never let my dreams go. What would we be without our dreams?

Thank you Tony. I try to tell them' date=' but they just don`t understand. :)By the way I was recognized as Crockett several times, especially when I was wearing my white suit and pink t-shirt.[/quote']Very cool, very cool! :thumbsup::clap:

• 7 months later...

It`s spring people! Crockett season has officially started.Eingefügtes Bild

AWESOME PHOTO!! Your looking good my brother!I love the clothes! You really have the MIAMI VICE look down Pal. :clap:Can't wait to see more photos!

JSCrockett: did you end up moving to South Beach?I am trying to buy a vacation home over there right now. Market has crashed pretty bad so it is a good time to buy.JSCrockett: How did you feel when people recognized you as Crockett last year?J.

JSCrockett: did you end up moving to South Beach?I am trying to buy a vacation home over there right now. Market has crashed pretty bad so it is a good time to buy.JSCrockett: How did you feel when people recognized you as Crockett last year?J.

jongarci: No I had some unfinished business that I had to take care of before I could leave, but I never decided whether upon I was going or not. Now that I got a new girlfriend I have decided not to move abroad. I have also been thinking about a vacation home over there but Im not actively looking atm. Hope you find a nice place to buy! When I was there I didn`t see any people dressed like Crockett at all, so the feeling of being the only Crockett in Miami was very good. When people recognize you, it is like getting good feedback on something you have done. It felt so right, and I`m going back for more! :)

Hey JSCrockett ! I follow :rolleyes: your threat for quite a while now and after these photos from today I just have something to write. It itches quite a while in my fingers! Exceptional life, do not get me wrong, I also think courageous life. I like the way you live your fascination for you. Very good :thumbsup::clap:! I look forward to many more photos and I wish you a very very sunny and hot :o summer of 2011 to Norway.:thumbsup:Your car is the absolute dream. :thumbsup:Let him be just the great big :happy: brother to my small little silver VW-Beetle-Cabrio, okay ;););) ? Best wishes from Germany (has already become so heated that drive open is even possible :dance2::funky::dance2:)

JSC at breakfast today. Wonderful sunny day waiting.Eingefügtes Bild

Hey! Look at you pal! :clap:Looking Good my man! :thumbsup:Hey, I have a question. What does you Girlfriend think about your interest in Miami Vice, and you sporting the fashion?Has she seen Miami Vice?-COOP

do not get me wrong, I also think courageous life. I like the way you live your fascination for you. Very good :thumbsup::clap:! I look forward to many more photos and I wish you a very very sunny and hot :o summer of 2011 to Norway.:thumbsup:Your car is the absolute dream. :thumbsup:Let him be just the great big :happy: brother to my small little silver VW-Beetle-Cabrio, okay ;););) ? Best wishes from Germany (has already become so heated that drive open is even possible :dance2::funky::dance2:)

Hi bluepearl!I really appreciate your kind words. It gives me a lot knowing that people like what I post. I try to make it as interesting as possible with different locations.I feel special walking around in these clothes since no one else is doing it. People stop and stare at me, and some even point. Wearing these clothes make me feel so unique and cool, so it puts a smile on my face every day when I look in the mirror.More pictures will come, and lets hope for sunny days which will make even better pictures. I have actually sold the Porsche now and bought a new less Crockettish car. I will post pictures within a couple of weeks I think. Have to wash it and find a decent location. I miss the Porsche when we have nice weather (which isn`t that often :-/), but I needed a bigger car and don`t have parking space for more than one. :cry:The VW Beetle is a very nice car. I hope you enjoy it! Lets cross our fingers for many warm and sunny days in Germany! :cool:JSC

Hey! Look at you pal! :clap:Looking Good my man! :thumbsup:Hey' date=' I have a question. What does you Girlfriend think about your interest in Miami Vice, and you sporting the fashion?Has she seen Miami Vice?-COOP[/quote'] Thank you very much COOP! She likes the clothes but prefers my winter wardrobe with slim fit suits and neck ties etc. The formal business look. I like both, but I prefer Crockett style. Theres many reasons for that!We live 5 hours travel from each other so we only meet 6-7 days a month. I spent my easter holiday over there and packed a big suitcase full of blazers, t-shirts and pants. She likes most of my outfits, but she is not used to them yet so she was a little embaressed when we went to the local mall and I was wearing Ray Bans, white blazer, black t-shirt, pastel pink double pleated pants and black shoes without socks. People over there are very conservative so I was the biggest attraction there. It felt like I was a world famous celebrity. Fantastic! :cool:Same outfit as on the pictures.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I feel special walking around in these clothes since no one else is doing it. People stop and stare at me' date=' and some even point. Wearing these clothes make me feel so unique and cool, so it puts a smile on my face every day when I look in the mirror.[/quote'] Absolutely first class! THAT'S RIGHT :clap::thumbsup::clap:
I have actually sold the Porsche now and bought a new less Crockettish car. I will post pictures within a couple of weeks I think. Have to wash it and find a decent location. I miss the Porsche when we have nice weather (which isn`t that often :-/)' date=' but I needed a bigger car and don`t have parking space for more than one. :cry:JSC[/quote']:cry::cry::cry::cry: !! Sniff ... but what must be, must be well .... Thanks for the lovely reply! P.S. I really want a moving avatar. Can you perhaps help?I would like the scene from season one, episode "Nobody Lives Forever". My current avatar is a screenshot of it. With information on the Internet I will not be clear (I'm blond ... ;):):p).

moving avatar. Can you perhaps help?I would like the scene from season one, episode "Nobody Lives Forever". My current avatar is a screenshot of it. With information on the Internet I will not be clear (I'm blond ... ;):):p).

It is kind of sad, but I will buy a Porsche or maybe Ferrari in the future. But not within the next two years. Hey I`m still only 25, so I have many years ahead of me. :)Only thing I know is that you choose the avatar from User Control Panel and then avatar on the left hand side. There are 16 pages with avatars, and some of them are moving (.gif format I believe). You can also upload your own avatar. Mine was chosen automatically I think. Hope this helpsJSC

I can´t understand why people stare and point at you. In my opinion you´re very well dressed. Much better than many other men in your age!

THAT'S FANTASTIC !!!

Only thing I know is that you choose the avatar from User Control Panel and then avatar on the left hand side. There are 16 pages with avatars' date=' and some of them are moving (.gif format I believe). You can also upload your own avatar. Mine was chosen automatically I think. Hope this helpsJSC[/quote'] It Works :happy::happy:!:dance2::funky: Jappa Dappa DUH :funky::dance2:! Big thank you for your help. I had not been discovered yet. That was easy for me! (Sometimes good things are indeed so close) Now I finally have an avatar that much better suits to my name bluepearl. If you can read a little German, you'll see the threat to my name here ...http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15581-Weshalb-hast-Du-Dich-gerade-für-diesen-Forum-Namen-entschieden Sunny day for you, I'm so happy now!

I just came home from a night out. Got a lot of attention! Mostly positive, but one guy kept yelling "ugly blazer, ugly blazer". Man I hate drunk conservative farmers. Any way here`s the blazer.Eingefügtes Bild