JSCrockett`s MV life

JSCrockett

A friend of mine bought me two bottles of Get 27 from Paris.Miami Vice drink! :)Someone else who like this drink?[ATTACH=CONFIG]6193[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964562715_thumb.jpg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

A friend of mine bought me two bottles of Get 27 from Paris.Miami Vice drink! :)Someone else who like this drink?[ATTACH=CONFIG]6193[/ATTACH]

Personally' date=' I've never seen this drink before.[b']YEEHAAHH, WHAT A COLOUR! :radar::radar::radar:Reminds me of the old psychedelic 'absinthe'! :hippie: I like the design of the bottle too. :thumbsup:What type of alcohol is this, JSCrockett?

Personally, I've never seen this drink before.

Me neither.The color of the drink is nice.I too wonder, that what type of a drink is that.:cool:

A local bar I visited a couple of weeks ago. They had just opened so we were only 5 people there plus the bartender. I was there around 9 pmUsually people go out around 11-12 pm here.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6215[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964570581_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Why had i missed this picture?!?:)Looks very vice-style that bar...I wonder was it LED'S or neon?

It was LED`s. I probably have to post pictures of my living room soon as well....

• 10 months later...

Yeah this is a fyord (fjord in Norwegian). Many places like this across the west coast. Perfect for exploring behind the steering wheel of a Porsche :D

2032[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2034[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2036[/ATTACH]More stuff to come if there is interest.RegardsJSC

Great idea :thumbsup::shout:

• 1 month later...

Dude,all your stuff is great!You have a clothes collection that is as awesome as Cooper&Burnetts'!I really like the pink blazer,white henley,and cream pants look you got.Your Miami trip seemed like it was pretty awesome,I would like to go there sometime.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

The great "Milk Run" look.I have always loved that look,one of my favorites he wore.I loved it so much I got pink chino pants from Macy's and completed that look!I also like your "Smuggler's Blues" and "Lend me an Ear" look.Keep it up mang,great clothes:thumbsup: