Man accused of sex with dog named Christie Brinkley

timm525

• Administrators

An Aventura man has been charged with having sex with his dog, a great Dane named Christie Brinkley, MiamiHerald.com reports. Technically, Armand M. Pacher, 64, a former insurance executive, was charged with animal cruelty, since sex with animals isn’t illegal in Florida. Pacher was brought to authorities’ attention by his veterinarian because he allegedly said, “She doesn’t seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been as energetic lately and that’s why she’s not enjoying it.” Click ---> here

Yeah, I heard about that. :sick::sick::pWhen people describe how his date looks, and says, "man, she's a dog." They really mean it. :eek::)

I can´t believe that it isn´t illegal having sex with animals!:eek:

I totally agree. It is sick.Btw, South Park had a good episode where they made fun of PETA. They married animals and got children. PETA do a good job, but still a great episode.

• Administrators

I'm really surprised too. We have a law about everything else now in this country.