Followers of the EPL

MV86

• Administrators

Can anyone tell me why they put that horse down for a broken ankle?You mean to tell me that in this day and age of medicine, they have to kill a horse for a broken ankle. They can't cast the damn thing and let it live!!! :evil::evil:What Bravo Sierra as G. Gordan Libby used to say.

I should have saved the article. But Molly is a horse that was saved from Hurricane Katrina and then where they kept her and other animals a Pitbull attacked her leg. Well the Vets were so busy they wouldn't help her. Then one Vet noticed how smart this horse was. She didn't put pressure on her leg, horses can't lay long but she was. Now with humans they move you around not to get sores, this horse was so smart she was moving herself around in order not to get sores. The Vet was so impressed and that this horse got through the hurricane that he went and operated on her. Horse have artifical limbs put on them, aren't many , but they do. Now Molly has one too. It's a new one for horses that has a spring so it moves better. Molly is up and around like it's her own leg and no worries. A very smart and lucky horse! Yeah for Molly, and that horse in the race they should have done the same to. Those owner's are nasty, shotting horses up so they win. Bet she was shot up being the only philly in the race and the owner didn't want anything to do with her if he couldn't race her. IMO. People like that shouldn't own animals, it's so wrong. She should die because of an accident, should people die due to accidents if they can be saved? Sorry strong on this subject......That owner should be in jail.......again, JMO....