New Player in Miami...

MrsEvanFreed

Hi Everyone.I'm a huge fan of Miami Vice, came across this forum and decided to join up.Look forward to chatting about one of the GREATEST cop shows ever with other fans.:thumbsup:

HI!You have GOT to check out the COOPER&BURNETT's SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!It's got vintage blazers from MIAMI VICE from my personal collection, MIAMI VICE cast and crew items, really rare photos, MIAMI VICE props, Vintage articles, etc.On the left hand side of the homepage, look for the words "PARTY FAVORS". Just click onto that, and you will see the SCRAPBOOK section!It's MIAMI VICE HEAVEN.Happy viewing!!-COOPEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

You made the right choice Mrs. F! There are many Vice sites but they all pale in comparison! If you need help with anything just ask! ;)

It would seem like we would have an entire Evan section somewhere here. Evan has consistently been one of the most popular episodes. It's nice to know someone has a soft spot for good ol' Evan Freed. Have fun!

It would seem like we would have an entire Evan section somewhere here. Evan has consistently been one of the most popular episodes. It's nice to know someone has a soft spot for good ol' Evan Freed. Have fun!

I hope she married him before he died.Poor Evan.....:cry: RIP

I hope she married him before he died.Poor Evan.....:cry: RIP

Yes I did, which makes me the grieving Widow.:cry::cry::cry: