"Behind The Scenes~DJAngel MV Trip Photos Mar-Apr 89"

DJAngel

Here are some of the pictures that go with our MV Trip Story 1989 (posted in Miami Vice Travel). These photos are in the Photo Gallery.Philip in the ParkEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildExtras in the ParkEingefügtes BildDon & his assistant leaving No Name HarborEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Espinola WayEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMelanie standing by the bushttp://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/20/medium/1_Melanie.jpghttp://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/20/medium/1_Don_laughing_on_set.jpg

• Administrators

Those behind the scenes pics are always the greatest. Thank you for sharing.

thanks DJAngel for these great pics!I always wonder how you always found where they were shooting. BTW: where was that park from Freefall in the pics above?

Eingefügtes Bild

ENC Where is this pic from? What episode were they working on. I really love this picture thanks. Do you have anymore? And did you go down to watch them shot or did you work on the set? I know a lot of questions, sorry curious..thanks again.

Bonnie as usual, some excellent pictures and you have one signed to you from PMT! You are something else....What do you mean you have them on the photo gallery? I love the pic with DJ in the blue shirt. I was never one for that hat in Freefall and his hair in the pony tail looked great on Burnett but for him it wasn't tight enough and was falling out, I liked his hair lose,.......Oh and Melanie pregnant there? Thanks again....

thanks DJAngel for these great pics!I always wonder how you always found where they were shooting. BTW: where was that park from Freefall in the pics above?

A friend who lived in Miami told us where they would be filming.The park from Freefall was in Coconut Grove, but I don't know the name of the Park.

Bonnie as usual' date=' some excellent pictures and you have one signed to you from PMT! You are something else....What do you mean you have them on the photo gallery? I love the pic with DJ in the blue shirt. I was never one for that hat in Freefall and his hair in the pony tail looked great on Burnett but for him it wasn't tight enough and was falling out, I liked his hair lose,.......Oh and Melanie pregnant there? Thanks again....[/quote']Sue, all the photos from our MV 89 Trip are in the 'Locations' section in the Photo Gallery on this website:)I love this Burnett look myself, because I've always liked Don in longer hair like he currently is wearing it:happy:I think Melanie was pregnant at the time the photo was taken, which was April 1989. Dakota was born in October 1989.

Yes, thanks for posting these great pictures. Wish I could time travel as I was in Ft Lauderdale in 84 and 85 on but never once thought about finding shoot locations. Great stuff-keep em coming please!

I swear I posted on this thread yesterday.....I'm going nuts.....Thanks once again Bonnie. I know I did this, cause I asked you if Melanie was pregnant there. And I also said I loved him in the blue shirt and that I didn't like that hat. The way he wore a pony tail as Burnett looked sharp but on Freefall I don't like it cause it's all over the place. I liked his hair free.........But this is what I said yesterday maybe I thought I hit the button....oh if that's what I did , well most of you know me and I can be a ditz. :birdie:Thank you so much for sharing your story and please put up your other two trips on here too, loved them as well! I say bravo to you, for seeing 3 episodes, getting pics and autographs. And I love the one PMT wrote just for you. Oh man you are a lucky lady!:clap:

Ahhh, I'm not a ditz this time, and did write on this. There are two behind the scene threads here for some reason......ok, now that mystery is cleared up for me..lol

Thanks Bon, I'll have to check that out. And I thought she was pregnant. This was August? She looks to me to be showing. Were they married at this point?

I swear I posted on this thread yesterday.....I'm going nuts.....Thanks once again Bonnie. I know I did this' date=' cause I asked you if Melanie was pregnant there. And I also said I loved him in the blue shirt and that I didn't like that hat. The way he wore a pony tail as Burnett looked sharp but on Freefall I don't like it cause it's all over the place. I liked his hair free.........But this is what I said yesterday maybe I thought I hit the button....oh if that's what I did , well most of you know me and I can be a ditz. :birdie:Thank you so much for sharing your story and please put up your other two trips on here too, loved them as well! I say bravo to you, for seeing 3 episodes, getting pics and autographs. And I love the one PMT wrote just for you. Oh man you are a lucky lady!:clap:[/quote']Sue, you did post on a thread yesterday. I asked Ferrariman if I could repost this thread to make it a separate thread under Behind the Scenes. So you're not going nuts:birdie: I think Melanie was pregnant there because it was April 1989 and Dakota was born in October 1989.

Sue - These photos were taken in April. I don't know if they were married yet.

Bon, Just looked at the article I put up in Don and beyond and it says they married June 26, 1989, the day after my birthday..lol.....So you answered my question and then I answered yours..lol....thanks