"Behind The Scenes~DJAngel MV Trip Photos Mar-Apr 89"

DJAngel

Bon, I answered on the other thread for this when you said it was April. Well I went to that article I put up in Don and Beyond and it says they married June 26, 1989, the day after my birthday. So you answered me and I then answered you. The weren't married yet..... So I'd say she was two months gone and they knew.......interesting.......

Yeah, this photos are very great and cool.Donnie´s hut ist really nice, unfortunately he didn´t wear it during the series:cry:

Once again Bon' date=' You've done us all proud....[/quote']Thanks, I just love sharing these trips with MV fans:cool:Joe - ThanksSue - June 26, 1989 - I remember now because a friend of mine had the same anniversary day but not year.

Thanks' date=' I just love sharing these trips with MV fans:cool:Joe - ThanksSue - June 26, 1989 - I remember now because a friend of mine had the same anniversary day but not year.[/quote']:D Is your friend still married or like Don and Melanie? Again I will bug you, Bon. I know you got that draw opened and all is out.....I'd love to see you put over here the first two visits and the stories too. I think the new people that aren't on Org would love to see them...Look whose talking I have a few pics to put up in Behind the scenes, but yours are so much better. And the Golf tournament too, please please, Bon, please...:flowers:

Bonnie, Love the Burnett look too but not the messy pony tail......that's when his long hair should be free. And I'm also glad he is growing his hair long again......

Yeah' date=' this photos are very great and cool.Donnie´s hut ist really nice, unfortunately he didn´t wear it during the series:cry:[/quote']hut?

:D Is your friend still married or like Don and Melanie? Again I will bug you' date=' Bon. I know you got that draw opened and all is out.....I'd love to see you put over here the first two visits and the stories too. I think the new people that aren't on Org would love to see them...Look whose talking I have a few pics to put up in Behind the scenes, but yours are so much better. And the Golf tournament too, please please, Bon, please...:flowers:[/quote']Sue - The friend I was referring to LOVES Don, and you will be seeing her in the trip stories I will be posting from when we watched Don race in the San Francisco Offshore Professtional Tour in 1990, and the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Tournaments in 90, 92, 95. Also, our trips to the Nash Bridges set. She's one of Don's Angels;) coming soon...:)AT&T Pro Am, April 92

post-20-13892962855785_thumb.jpg

Sue - The friend I was referring to LOVES Don' date=' and you will be seeing her in the trip stories I will be posting from when we watched Don race in the San Francisco Offshore Professtional Tour in 1990, and the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Tournaments in 90, 92, 95. Also, our trips to the Nash Bridges set. She's one of Don's Angels;) coming soon...:)AT&T Pro Am, April 92[/quote']I can't wait for all of these and don't forget the first two trips too! Oh this is so good. Thanks Oh is Maggie coming aboard? Great!

Ok I see it looks like all used things like photo bucket. I hope these aren't small like they came out before.....If so I'll have to work on them. These were taken from Freefall and Burnett trilogy. Friends of mine went to watch and sent me pictures. *crossing my fingers this works*This is the testarossa all outfitted for inside close upsEingefügtes BildPapa pointed out this is a practice scene from the hand shake from Freefall because they aren't in the right clothes or spot. I had put it up on Org thinking it was the right one...lolEingefügtes BildSaundra and I believe her husband during a break on Biscayne Blvd.Eingefügtes BildI don't remember which episode they saw being made for this. He's walking down the court steps. Maybe Contempt of Court? Eingefügtes BildDJ and Ron at his motorhomeEingefügtes Bild

Ok, now that I know that works the next pics will be closer, hopefully I won't get that huge white stuff. Try , try again until I get it...lol....Next is what my friends sent me from the episode Redemption in Blood. Eingefügtes BildDon with Ron his body guard as he gets ready for his scene for the walk to OCBEingefügtes Bilddouble pic of the walk to OCB, DJ on the left getting ready to film. On the right he's done with the scene and you can see PMT relaxed in his black t and jeans

Ok, guess that white stuff is the way it was scanned. This was the first time using my scanner so sorry for the white part......I have one more that was grouped together by my friends who sent it to me. Eingefügtes Bildon the top right is Eddie signing an autograph. PMT on the top left getting ready for a scene but they didn't tell me which one. My friends used to run a MV zine mag and put these together for it with writing on the left. The middle is a photo of the St. Vitus Dance. On the bottom are two pics of DJ by his motor home. I'm happy to say that this site brings the pictures out better than Org. makes them the way I see them. Hope you enjoyed them as I did when my friends sent them to me.

Thanks Amber just wish I could get the white cropped out and the pics bigger. But glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks Bon. I wish I could get that white out....oh geez I sound like a laundry commercial...lol.....But I'm having problems, which is the norm for me..hehehee. Can't get that white cropped out or the photos to come over big from the gallery. These aren't there though. I'm glad you liked them.....I need a tutor and poor Caipi is pulling his hair out with me...:D

• 3 years later...

Thanks DJAngel and crocketsgrl for this great behind the scenes pictures!:cool:I took the liberty to pass some in my graphic washing machine...:)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIf you want me to Cut out the white parts and enhance the quality of the pics, just send em by e-mail and I'll post it for you.

post-10471-13892963666624_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1389296366676_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963666953_thumb.jpg