Hi!

LNGLK

Hello!Perhaps I should introduce myself?I first saw the show in 1995, in June stumbled over a link to a site where you can watch it on-line (!!!) And now I'm having a good time re-watching it (!!!). Now I'm in the middle of the 5th season.I prefer reading, not postig anything. Here are so many interesting things to read (!!!). Now it's too hot to go anywhere (where I live) so I'm enjoying myself here and go outside only in the late evening/night (I begin to understand vampires :D:D:D).Miami Vice is the best show that I have ever seen. :thumbsup::happy:Thank you for this site & sorry for possible misprints

Hello!Perhaps I should introduce myself?I first saw the show in 1995' date=' in June stumbled over a link to a site where you can watch it on-line (!!!) And now I'm having a good time re-watching it (!!!). Now I'm in the middle of the 5th season.I prefer reading, not postig anything. Here are so many interesting things to read (!!!). Now it's too hot to go anywhere (where I live) so I'm enjoying myself here and go outside only in the late evening/night (I begin to understand vampires :D:D:D).Miami Vice is the best show that I have ever seen. :thumbsup::happy:Thank you for this site & sorry for possible misprints[/quote']WELCOME!!!! Thank you for writing! I've seen your user name on here before, and wondered why you didn't write. I'm so glad you did!I heard it is very hot for Russia at this time, very unusual.I LIVE, BREATHE, MIAMI VICE. I bleed PASTEL.If you haven't already, check out my COOPER&BURNETT'S SCRAPBOOK SECTION. There you will be in MIAMI VICE heaven as you view photos of actual blazers worn on the show, cast and crew items, props, and rare photos and collectibles all from my personal, private collection.Don't be shy, join in and post. We love to meet new MIAMI VICE fans!!-COOP

...I heard it is very hot for Russia at this time' date=' very unusual.[/quote'] The problem is not in the heat, it's in humidity:thumbsdown:

If you haven't already' date=' check out my COOPER&BURNETT'S SCRAPBOOK SECTION. [/quote']Thank you! I've been there, I liked it

The problem is not in the heat' date=' it's in humidity:thumbsdown:[/quote']You have humidity in Russia????That is really odd. It's like being in MIAMI.I hate humid weather. Can't stand it, that is why I'm living in California. No humidity.

You have humidity in Russia????That is really odd. It's like being in MIAMI.I hate humid weather. Can't stand it' date=' that is why I'm living in California. No humidity.[/quote'] :D:D:D In Russia - no, in this city - yes :cry:Have a look at the map, will you?We are talking about St. Petersburg. It's between a huge lake, on a river on multiple islands and on a Finland Gulf. Perhaps too much water? +marshes The worst weather here is when it is hotter then perhaps +27 and in between -10-19 with wind. If it's colder then -20, there is no wind and it's OKNow we were having +38 Eingefügtes Bild

Can you go swimming to cool down?

In the bathroom or lakes - yes :D There the water IS clean, as for he gulf... I don't Know, I've just returned from my vacations from the Black Sea, I haven't been at the Finland gulf this year (and the last year either)

You have GOT to check out the COOPER&BURNETT's SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!It's got vintage blazers from MIAMI VICE from my personal collection, MIAMI VICE cast and crew items, really rare photos, MIAMI VICE props, Vintage articles, etc.On the left hand side of the homepage, look for the words "PARTY FAVORS". Just click onto that, and you will see the SCRAPBOOK section!It's MIAMI VICE HEAVEN.Happy viewing!!-COOP

• Administrators

Welcome aboard!Check out the glossary section too when you get a chance, it will keep you busy for a month. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!Check out the glossary section too when you get a chance' date=' it will keep you busy for a month. :thumbsup:[/quote'] Hi!And where is this "glossary"? I can't find... :radar:

• Administrators

On the homepage, under the box that says "Navigation", it is the seventh one down. It says "Miami Vice Glossary". Click on it and it will open up another screen with it.

• Administrators

Welcome to the best Vice site on the net! If you need anything, please let us know!