WARDROBE TRUCK ENTRANCE SIGN!!

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a ONE OF A KIND. There was only one made, and this is it.It is part of my personal collection.This is THE sign that was over the entrance door to the Wardrobe truck for MIAMI VICE.(Vintage photos used by kind permission by DJAngel)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildLet me know what you think. Post a comment! ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• cageyJG

• vice-girl

Here's a shot of the truck used for dressing rooms for the guests. "IZZY" can be seen on the door to the left. This truck was parked next to the wardrobe truck when DJAngel took the shot. Eingefügtes Bild

Detail of some of the early decorated photos on the inside door of the WARDROBE TRUCK. In 1987, a newer photo of MICHAEL TALBOTT replaced the one in the photo. (See the SCRAPBOOK SECTION for the "WARDROBE TRUCK CAST PHOTOS (RARE)" to see them all.) Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Very' date='very nice![/quote']Thank you aly 7!I'm so thankful to have such items in my collection! :thumbsup:

Just totally lucky!....

There is some luck involved, yes, .....but having the money, and knowing the right people can get me these items too. :glossy:;)

The sign was on the truck for at least 4 of the five years the show was in production.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

There is some luck involved' date=' yes, .....but having the money, and knowing the right people can get me these items too. :glossy:;)[/quote'] Sounds like your in politics.Nice find! Where have you put it?

Sounds like your in politics.Nice find! Where have you put it?

Well, I plan to put it in a glass case to preserve it, but right now, I have it stored in a uv, and acid free protective sleeve with some very rare (I have not posted them on this site) MIAMI VICE photos.

Well' date=' I plan to put it in a glass case to preserve it, but right now, I have it stored in a uv, and acid free protective sleeve with some very rare (I have not posted them on this site) MIAMI VICE photos.[/quote'] You should have a Miami Vice room (maybe you have) with this above the door. Inside, your collection.

You should have a Miami Vice room (maybe you have) with this above the door. Inside' date=' your collection.[/quote']:D:D:D:clap:I never thought of that! :D:clap: Beautiful!Keep the tradition alive!JSCrockett :thumbsup:

I'm also thankful you have this and sooo many other unique authentic items from the vice days...Well, I'm even more thankful that you openly share these with us just because you can. Your AWESOME COOP for doing what you do. I thank you for once again for coming up with something else I have never saw and helps me enjoy my own addiction to the show and what it stood/stands for. COOP, you never cease to amaze me! Keep up the great sharing!...Mike

I'm also thankful you have this and sooo many other unique authentic items from the vice days...Well' date=' I'm even more thankful that you openly share these with us just because you can. Your AWESOME COOP for doing what you do. I thank you for once again for coming up with something else I have never saw and helps me enjoy my own addiction to the show and what it stood/stands for. COOP, you never cease to amaze me! Keep up the great sharing!...Mike[/quote']I'm always so honored when I read one of your replies to my collection. I look forward to your posts!Wow, I sure feel special!I do this for you, and everyone who wishes to see something that in not your run of the mill stuff. I think posting rare, vintage MIAMI VICE era items will make this site unique, untouchable, and exciting for the members in hopes that they will not get bored, but rather will look forward to my NEXT post, not knowing what NEW rare item will be posted next.As I've mentioned before, I do it for the members. I do it for you.-COOP

You did it again!!Thanks for sharing.

2morgen, you are very, very welcome!I absolutely LOVE reading replies to these posts! I look forward to it, as much as you look forward to me posting the rare stuff!There isn't any MIAMI VICE site in the world that has someone that shares these type of items. None. This is the only one. It helps to make this site unique, ...like all of us!(I can't wait until DJAngel sees this thread!)Thank you for posting, and making me feel good.

Let me know what you think. Post a comment! ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

What do you think what we think??!! This is ABSOLUTELY GREAT! You always show us something I couldn't even imagine it exists! I'm not only a big fan of the show, I'm also a big fan of your threads :happy:

Again you succeeded to surprise us all!

Thank you Christine for viewing my thread.I want you to keep enjoying this site, and my threads. Thank you for your reply and very, very kind words. :cheers:

What do you think what we think??!! This is ABSOLUTELY GREAT! You always show us something I couldn't even imagine it exists! I'm not only a big fan of the show' date=' I'm also a big fan of your threads :happy:[/quote']Marilyn,Thankfully this, and other items still do exist. Where are all of them? That's anybody's guess. It's a combination of UNIVERSAL, crew, cast, guests, and private collectors. Some stuff is still out there.Thankfully, I still have items to share.I appreciate your reply. I get as excited posting these rare items for you. I always wonder what the members here will think, that's why I appreciate it when someone lets me know.It's fun for everyone! :dance:

Coop strikes again! Wild! BTW, was that big guy on page 1 the guy C&T had to beat up (sorry, subdue) in the first season near the docks? After the meeting with the loan shark??? Excuse me if I already missed it.

Thanks pal!I'm thrilled you like the VICE sign!!The actor was not in season one. He is late actor, and former Oakland Raiders football great, JOHN MATUSZAK. He was in VIKING BIKERS FROM HELL.Thanks for replying to this thread bud!-COOP

Im in awe of your fabulous collection,Coop! :thumbsup: I have this feeling that if I were to ever walk into your house,I would probably fall over,from too much vice....