• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• cageyJG

• vice-girl

who says i dont do that' date=':shout:[/quote']Well putting it over the door could possibly harm it, by whatever is used to hang it, and if sunlight got on it, it could fade, etc.I think it'd be safer to just scan, or photocopy it, and put the replica over the door, and keep the original safely secured elsewhere.

Well putting it over the door could possibly harm it' date=' by whatever is used to hang it, and if sunlight got on it, it could fade, etc.I think it'd be safer to just scan, or photocopy it, and put the replica over the door, and keep the original safely secured elsewhere.[/quote'] ill do that with every rare piece

Very cool. Your collection is truely awesome. You must get a great deal of joy from each item.

I do buddy, I really do.It's surreal really. To actually pick up, and hold these items makes you feel like you have a connection to the show.More new things will be posted.......:thumbsup: