Added To My Collection

gstien

I had this on the other site, but that site is getting unstable a bit.Okay, so I like Pam Grier. I think she's a great actress, and not bad on the eyes either. I just received "Fox In A Box", a collection of her movies. Foxy Brown, Coffy, and Sheba Baby.I hope to watch them this weekend. Of course I have Blacula and Scream Blacula Scream. You can't have one without the other. :D

Yeah I do remember seeing this thread on the other site. But I go on there and I keep getting Service.....won't mention anymore..lol....I do need to check out a few threads over there that I visit....Thanks for bringing this one here. I like Pam Grier but not as Val. She did the part well but it was the character. Now I remember her in a series and can't remember it. Wasn't she in a series?

Beats me. I'm too young to know that. :pI can look it up on IMDB if my computer doesn't lock up. Dern site now has "moving" ads, and that just causes the old girl to seize up.Well, why the Pam Grier collection?I like "period" movies, but they have to be the right ones. My wife enjoys them too. And since she's buying the DVD's, I don't mind watching them. :)However, she does have a few vampire movies that are a bit odd. From the early 70's.

I know she was in a tv show. Funny she was a Police officer but can't remember the show and it wasn't Vice. Now this is bugging me. :confused:

I had this on the other site' date=' but that site is getting unstable a bit.Okay, so I like Pam Grier. I think she's a great actress, and not bad on the eyes either. I just received "Fox In A Box", a collection of her movies. Foxy Brown, Coffy, and Sheba Baby.I hope to watch them this weekend. Of course I have Blacula and Scream Blacula Scream. You can't have one without the other. :D[/quote']Sounds like your weekend is going to be Dyno-Mite!

I'm ready for it too. I'm off tomorrow, I mean from work (LMD!), so I might start one of those movies tonight.

No, Amber, wasn't Night Court, but thanks. It was in the 70's and someone on Org mentioned it a while back and don't know the thread it was on....drat!

This is a tough one' date='but I'm looking.[/quote']You might be thinking of Knot's Landing....she also was on 'Crime Story' a few times...

• 6 months later...