HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICE-GIRL

COOPER&BURNETT

Happy Birthday!I hope your doing something fun for your birthday! :dance::cake::gift::flowers:

i did so far,i was shopping(omg woman.what else;)im in new york right now,meet some friends),i jm hearing some vice music,today,,like russ ballard...voices i hear voices*yayhaving wishes from the members here is really appreciated

Cool....your on U.S. soil!This is where MIAMI VICE was born, in the good 'ol U.S..If your in NEW YORK, you should be listening to JAN HAMMER's NEW YORK THEME from PRODIGAL SON!

Cool....your on U.S. soil!This is where MIAMI VICE was born' date=' in the good 'ol U.S..If your in NEW YORK, you should be listening to JAN HAMMER's NEW YORK THEME from PRODIGAL SON![/quote'] no maybe new york new york by grandmaster flesh

I'd be playing every song played in PRODIGAL SON over, and over, and over again if I visited NEW YORK. :)

Everything played in MIAMI VICE. :DJAN HAMMERNothing sets the tone, captures the local, or sounds like MIAMI VICE better than JAN HAMMER. :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

i just discovered the russ ballard album with voices on it.through miami vice,someone could give me other good advices,with miami vice relatet music?would be great if anyone know some good albums by those artists played in the episodes

INVISIBLE TOUCH -GENISIS.Great songs all over the album / cd. They are all winners. It's a great cd!

i got that allready,thanks,the music was heard in the movie american psycho,with christian bale,strange movie but i like it...somehow

Happy birthday, vice - girl!:blumen::torte::tasse::gift: I hope you enjoy your special day.About the special song if you ever visit Miami: I remember that there was a song named "Miami" in one episode. Maybe, you could chose this song.