DID CROCKETT EVER EAT?

COOPER&BURNETT

There was a link to an interview with Don that I posted on a thread abot Don smoking, in which he was interviewed on the set of nash bridges in wich it starts with him taking a few quick drags before a scene. I understand the descion for the character of "sonny crockett" to stop smoking was a network descision. Agree that Sonny did look cool smoking. I smoke socially myself. Never found it adictive. Will have a few sometimes when I drink but will go 5 or 6 weeks or more without smoking then have 5 or 6 in a night while drinking.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Spyder

• MrsEvanFreed

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a non-smoker I found it quite annoying although I must admit that the way he was lighting up his cigarette sometimes looked sexy :o I'm sure my reaction would have been different if I had smelt it - nothing sexy! :sick:

Exactly Brenda!I too am a non-smoker; I used to smoke when I was in high school just to look more grown up. Now I wouldn't kiss a smoker, the smell is awful.Crockett sure looked sexy when smoking, actually he looks sexy in EVERYTHING he does.

In "No Exit" Crockett is definitely chewing something on his boat while doing surveillance on Amado's house... but you can't see what he is eating. Pardon me if someone posted this before, I just didn't have enough patience to go through all thread once again. :o

As far as I remember, I saw him ordering a hot-dog at a street corner in the episode "milk run" by he didnt eat it...just by the smell, he was disgusted and threw it in the trash

As far as I remember' date=' I saw him ordering a hot-dog at a street corner in the episode "milk run" by he didnt eat it...just by the smell, he was disgusted and threw it in the trash[/quote']He threw it in the back on Mr. Sloans corvette.

• 4 months later...

Wow, before this thread, I couldn't recall a single instance of Crockett eating, but as I'm reading through this topic, each time I'm like "Oh yeah, that's right!". You folks are amazing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow' date=' before this thread, I couldn't recall a single instance of Crockett eating, but as I'm reading through this topic, each time I'm like "Oh yeah, that's right!". You folks are amazing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']That's exactly how I feel. :thumbsup: