DID CROCKETT EVER EAT?

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's an odd topic.Did we ever see Crockett ever eat food?We've seen him drink plenty of times, but when is the last time you ever actually witnessed him eat food?He was at tables with food on his plate, but did you actually ever see him eat it?I can only recall one time he actually ate something, and chewed the food, the other time he put food in his mouth, but I don't recall him chew it.Can you think of any times he actually was seen eating food?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Spyder

• MrsEvanFreed

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought and Paid ForHe was eating a candy bar, when Gina invited him to dinner at her apt.Love At First SightCatlin feeds him ice cream, while he's recovering from being stabbed by Lois.

• Administrators

In "Love At First Sight" he also ate one spoonful of cereal before leaving for work.

In "Love At First Sight" he also ate one spoonful of cereal before leaving for work.

That's right!Good job!Can anyone else come up with an example of Crockett actually eating something?

He once ate off some chick's plate n a restaurant, can't recall which eppy though. GladesHe and Rico ate breakfast with Joey's family.

He once ate off some chick's plate n a restaurant' date=' can't recall which eppy though. GladesHe and Rico ate breakfast with Joey's family.[/quote'] Did he actually eat something with Joey's family? Can you actually see him eat??The other circumstance you mentioned is one of the two examples I remember. The one you and I are thinking of is the episode PAYBACK, where he takes a bite, but doesn't chew the chicks food.The other is in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR where he eats a candy bar.

• Administrators

Crockett took a bite off of the chocolate machine gun in "Miracle Man"

Crockett took a bite off of the chocolate machine gun in "Miracle Man"

Another fine example Ferrariman.

"Down For The Count". 1 or2.not sure.in the kitchen with Don King...He eats a carrot or something..while talking to him!
If he did' date=' then that is [u']another great example.I'm suprised I have forgotten these examples!Can anyone think of any other examples?

Isn't Sonny chowing down on a hot dog at the airport in the teaser of "Milk Run"? There's another episode, too, in Season 1, I think, where Sonny and Rico are at a hot dog stand, Sonny orders two dogs for them both, Rico passes, so Sonny takes both for himself. :)In "Lend Me an Ear," when Sonny and Rico are having lunch with Duddy, Sonny has a plate in front of him, but I don't know if that counts for this thread because we don't actually see him eat anything off of it.

Isn't Sonny chowing down on a hot dog at the airport in the teaser of "Milk Run"? There's another episode' date=' too, in Season 1, I think, where Sonny and Rico are at a hot dog stand, Sonny orders two dogs for them both, Rico passes, so Sonny takes both for himself. :)In "Lend Me an Ear," when Sonny and Rico are having lunch with Duddy, Sonny has a plate in front of him, but I don't know if that counts for this thread because we don't actually see him eat anything off of it.[/quote']Well, like I mentioned, there's plenty of times Crockett has food in front of him, but we don't actually see him eat it. Don't think he is shown eating in that scene in LEND ME AN EAR.Crockett did not eat a hot dog in the teaser for Milk Run, and later in that episode, he orders a hot dog, but never actually takes a bite when Sloan shows up. He does order two at the end of the scene, but he isn't seen eating it.

I was just looking for this....He tosses the said weiner in the backseat of the guys corvette...1979 perhaps...craiger.rims i do believe..if me memory serves correct!...Or it was Jimmy's car in"Yankee Dollar".it's just off of the top of my head!

I was just looking for this....He tosses the said weiner in the backseat of the guys corvette...1979 perhaps...craiger.rims i do believe..if me memory serves correct!...Or it was Jimmy's car in"Yankee Dollar".it's just off of the top of my head!

Your right, he tosses it in the back space behind the front seats (no backseat in the two seater) of Sloan's Corvette in MILK RUN. He never took a bite of the hot dog.

Then there are the times when Sonny doesn't actually eat the food. In "One Eyed Jack" he stubs his cigarette out in the guy's cottage cheese. :D

i'm thinking keystone classic rims now..i gotta look this up.....now it's driving me nuts!

Go for it! :thumbsup:

Then there are the times when Sonny doesn't actually eat the food. In "One Eyed Jack" he stubs his cigarette out in the guy's cottage cheese. :D

That was cool. :)But yes, there are plenty of times he's around food, but just isn't shown eating it.

Isn't Sonny chowing down on a hot dog at the airport in the teaser of "Milk Run"? There's another episode' date=' too, in Season 1, I think, where Sonny and Rico are at a hot dog stand, Sonny orders two dogs for them both, Rico passes, so Sonny takes both for himself. :)In "Lend Me an Ear," when Sonny and Rico are having lunch with Duddy, Sonny has a plate in front of him, but I don't know if that counts for this thread because we don't actually see him eat anything off of it.[/quote']I always loved this:He offered to buy Rico a hot dog & Rico said he was a vegetarian. Funniest line : Rico: "How are you gonna get through the night with one those mystery meat tubes in your stomach?" Sonny: " You're right,...... give me two." :D

I always loved this:He offered to buy Rico a hot dog & Rico said he was a vegetarian. Funniest line : Rico: "How are you gonna get through the night with one those mystery meat tubes in your stomach?" Sonny: " You're right' date='...... give me two." :D[/quote'] I always LOL when Rico buys one while on surveilence, then tosses it in a dumpster. Think the scene was in Little Prince. :)

I always loved this:He offered to buy Rico a hot dog & Rico said he was a vegetarian. Funniest line : Rico: "How are you gonna get through the night with one those mystery meat tubes in your stomach?" Sonny: " You're right' date='...... give me two." :D[/quote'] That's good old Sonny for ya! :) No dinner would be complete without mystery meat, a shooter of whiskey, and a pack of Luckies.The writers were no doubt influenced in those moments by shows like Starsky and Hutch, i.e. one's a health food nut, one's a junk food eater ...

He eats fish in "Line of Fire"
I haven't checked yet' date=' but, is he actually [u']seen eating it, or is the food just in front of him?