DID CROCKETT EVER EAT?

COOPER&BURNETT

I always LOL when Rico buys one while on surveilence' date=' then tosses it in a dumpster. Think the scene was in Little Prince. :)[/quote']Exactly, he just wanted information from the hot dog vendor, once he got the hotdog, he tossed it, because he doesn't eat meat.So....Crockett and Tubbs both have tossed perfectly good hotdogs away. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Spyder

• MrsEvanFreed

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seen eating it, or is the food just in front of him?

I checked, he does actually take a couple of bites from the fish he's holding from his "catch o' the day" off Elliott Key.

I checked' date=' he does actually take a couple of bites from the fish he's holding from his "catch o' the day" off Elliott Key.[/quote']EXCELLENT! Thank you! :clap:

I haven't seen it in a while but did Crockett eat any of Lombard's vermicelli in "Lombard"?

I'm pretty certain that he was not shown eating it. He did drink the coffee, wine, or whatever it was.

Did he actually eat something with Joey's family? Can you actually see him eat??The other circumstance you mentioned is one of the two examples I remember. The one you and I are thinking of is the episode PAYBACK' date=' where he takes a bite, but doesn't chew the chicks food.The other is in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR where he eats a candy bar.[/quote'] Just checked out snippits from Glades, I stand corrected.Sonny is only shown sipping coffee and buttering a biscuit.

Just checked out snippits from Glades' date=' I stand corrected.Sonny is only shown sipping coffee abd buttering a biscuit.[/quote']:) See, that's what I mean! In about 110 episodes, you hardly every see him eat! :) Even when food is in front of him. Sure, he might be seen drinking at the dinner table, but we hardly ever actually see him eat! :)

Many actors have talked about how dinner scenes can be rough on the stomach. Guess DJ didn't want to end up repeatedly spitting out food in an trash can.Which can occur when multiple takes are done.

Many actors have talked about how dinner scenes can be rough on the stomach. Guess DJ didn't want to end up repeatedly spitting out food in an trash can.Which can occur when multiple takes are done.

Yeah, I've heard the same with food commercials.

One thing's for sure' date=' we sure saw Sonny drink a lot of Blackjacks! :) (And smoke, at least for the first two years.)[/quote']Pleeeeenty of smoking and drinking, just not too much eating. :)

I haven't seen it in a while but did Crockett eat any of Lombard's vermicelli in "Lombard"?

Anybody actually remembers the recipe? Vermicelli, garlic.. what else? Man every time I see that part of the episode I become really hungry!

fresh garlic.....!D

Right.. right.. funny thing though later you can see garlic powder on the table.. so what? Tubs didn’t find fresh garlic or was he pissed off my Lombards instruction? :D

If i was Tubbs I'de be a little bent...Lombard wasn't specific when he rattled off his grocery list ..I gotta watch the ep.to be 100% sure....

If i was Tubbs I'de be a little bent...Lombard wasn't specific when he rattled off his grocery list ..I gotta watch the ep.to be 100% sure....

So what we have so far is an incomplete recipe, me being hungry.. again.. and bad service outta there.. I better go to bed or I’ll get somethin started in the kitchen and someone will wake up and be mad :DWhen you come to Miami.. PM me..

I'm not sure, but I think he ate some popcorn in the movies, in an episode from season 5, where he visited his son in Atlanta (or wherever he lived with Caroline). Billy ran away, Sonny found him at the movies, and they had a rather serious talk... but I don't remember the name of the episode.

I'm not sure' date=' but I think he ate some popcorn in the movies, in an episode from season 5, where he visited his son in Atlanta (or wherever he lived with Caroline). Billy ran away, Sonny found him at the movies, and they had a rather serious talk... but I don't remember the name of the episode.[/quote'] To Have and to Hold?

PS: go to bed COOP.. its almost 2 AM ;)

Three hour difference on the West Coast Don, It's only 11:00 PM here. :)

Anybody actually remembers the recipe? Vermicelli' date=' garlic.. what else? Man every time I see that part of the episode I become really hungry![/quote']Yes, yes, I know to use FRESH garlic! :)Man, I'd love to try Lombard's Vermicelli. :thumbsup::thumbsup:Vermicelli is the old world way of saying "Angel Hair" pasta today.I agree, I'm getting hungry too!

I'm not sure' date=' but I think he ate some popcorn in the movies, in an episode from season 5, where he visited his son in Atlanta (or wherever he lived with Caroline). Billy ran away, Sonny found him at the movies, and they had a rather serious talk... but I don't remember the name of the episode.[/quote']OH YEAH!!That's right!!! :clap:Good one!