DID CROCKETT EVER EAT?

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm surprised we never saw Sonny eat a donut, considering all the coffee he drank. But then, a box of donuts on the dashboard of the Ferrari might clash with his Burnett cover. :p

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Spyder

• MrsEvanFreed

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm surprised we never saw Sonny eat a donut' date=' considering all the coffee he drank. But then, a box of donuts on the dashboard of the Ferrari might clash with his Burnett cover. :p[/quote'] Switek and Zito ate his share. :)

Switek and Zito ate his share. :)

:DThose guys were such cut-ups I sometime forget they were supposed to be vice cops -- the Abbott and Costello of OCB!

Yes' date=' yes, I know to use [u']FRESH garlic! :)Man, I'd love to try Lombard's Vermicelli. :thumbsup::thumbsup:Vermicelli is the old world way of saying "Angel Hair" pasta today.I agree, I'm getting hungry too!
Yah.. I had to pull it up last night on google.. wasn’t sure about Vermicelli..I also remember parmesan and / or parsley.. is that right?Gotta try that out on the weekend.
Three hour difference on the West Coast Don' date=' It's only 11:00 PM here. :)[/quote'] Right, right.. forgot about that :) Well its again past 2 over here.. I guess I should go now to bed.. was a long day in the office :D

Maybe he felt playing Zito was beneath him somehow?

Not necessarily.His character wasn't as developed as Sonny, Rico and Castillo.That had to be quite frustrating at times.MV wasn't much of an ensemble show to begin with IMHO, then Dick Wolf turned it into the Sonny Crockett show.

I haven't read the entire thread, will after posting this, but he ate a grape or some other small fruit in "Mirror Image", in the scene where he tells Manolo that Gutierrez is a traitor.

Not necessarily.His character wasn't as developed as Sonny' date=' Rico and Castillo.That had to be quite frustrating at times.MV wasn't much of an ensemble show to begin with IMHO, then Dick Wolf turned it into the Sonny Crockett show.[/quote'] On that note, what to call the last season of the show? Sometimes the emphasis was on Sonny, sometimes he was absent, you had Castillo episodes, Switek episodes ... it was a mish mash.

On that note' date=' what to call the last season of the show? Sometimes the emphasis was on Sonny, sometimes he was absent, you had Castillo episodes, Switek episodes ... it was a mish mash.[/quote'] Once the Burnett Saga was done.Final nail in the coffin.

Miami Vice was lightening in a bottle, five seasons was a good run.It's a show that continues to be discovered by new generations of viewers. Plus Old school viewers like myself haven't forgotten it.This forum and countless others like it is proof of that.

I think he was eating a bread roll in the episode "no exit" just before Bruce Willis' wife organised to meet a hit man. Crockett was on his boat.

Did he actually eat something with Joey's family? Can you actually see him eat??The other circumstance you mentioned is one of the two examples I remember. The one you and I are thinking of is the episode PAYBACK' date=' where he takes a bite, but doesn't chew the chicks food.The other is in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR where he eats a candy bar.[/quote']Got that one already. :):thumbsup:
In Bought and Paid For' date=' when Gina's date bails out on her, Sonny is eating a candy bar when Gina asks him to come over for dinner.[/quote']

I just watched "Lombard"again..He totally eecked spaghetti and meatballs out of four ingredients..

:):):)

I think he was eating a bread roll in the episode "no exit" just before Bruce Willis' wife organised to meet a hit man. Crockett was on his boat.

I'll have to check, but that does sound like I remember something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

In "Cool Runnin" he was sitting on the counter and eating something (but I can't understand what it was) ?(Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Probably whatever cholesterol-laden junk Switek had around ... :)

In "Cool Runnin" he was sitting on the counter and eating something (but I can't understand what it was) ?(Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

WOW!I really forgot about that one! Good eye!YOU ARE CORRECT! :clap::clap::clap:

One thing's for sure' date=' we sure saw Sonny drink a lot of Blackjacks! :) (And smoke, at least for the first two years.)[/quote'] Always wondered why the Lucky Strikes disappeared the 3rd season.Did Don quit in real life or was it a network decision?. Was this around the time the networks began to stop showing people smoke on tv shows less often? ?(

Always wondered why the Lucky Strikes disappeared the 3rd season.Did Don quit in real life or was it a network decision?. Was this around the time the networks began to stop showing people smoke on tv shows less often? ?(

Don himself actually quit.