Fate...2003 Crime Thriller starring PMT, Lee Majors and Michael Pare

MrsEvanFreed

Rented this one from Blockbuster a few yrs ago.Filmed on no budget, it was a bit of a chore to get thru.But PMT did the best he could with what he was given.Plus he looked great.Trailer....

I just saw the trailer to this the other day, it looks intriguing ... kind of like a poor man's Se7en. PMT looks good, and I was always a fan of Michael Pare, too ...What didn't you like about the film, Mrs. Freed?Found this one, too ... talk about *zero* budget, they could only afford to shoot this one on video. :cry:

It baically a half assed rip off of Sev3n, with a twist you will see coming miles away. Plus Michael Pare was extra wooden, more than usual.

It baically a half assed rip off of Sev3n' date=' with a twist you will see coming miles away. Plus Michael Pare was extra wooden, more than usual.[/quote'] In the mid-80s, Pare would've made a good guest star on MV. For the past decade, he just seems to phone it in for every movie he does, it is a shame!

Back in the 80's Pare appeared to be on track to mainstream sucess. Somewhere along the way, the train got detoured in to B-Movie/DTV hell.Really liked him in Eddie and the Cruisers and i one of the few that liked Streets of Fire. The acting was questionable at times, but when given material to play to his strengths, he was good.Like in the two films I mentioned above.Plus he wasn't bad to look at.His turn as a werewolf in the 1996 film Bad Moon is a quilty pleasure of mine. Last thing I seen Pare in was the supernaturtal thriller 100 Feet. Where he playes a vengeful ghost terrorizing Famke Janssen.

Back in the 80's Pare appeared to be on track to mainstream sucess. Somewhere along the way' date=' the train got detoured in to B-Movie/DTV hell.Really liked him in Eddie and the Cruisers and i one of the few that liked Streets of Fire. The acting was questionable at times, but when given material to play to his strengths, he was good.Like in the two films I mentioned above.Plus he wasn't bad to look at.His turn as a werewolf in the 1996 film Bad Moon is a quilty pleasure of mine. Last thing I seen Pare in was the supernaturtal thriller 100 Feet. Where he playes a vengeful ghost terrorizing Famke Janssen.[/quote'] A vengeful ghost?? :eek: He's played all kinds!I remember Pare in the early 90s in a film called Point of Impact, with Michael Ironside. I mention it because it's set in Miami, :cool: but also because the sex scene between Pare and Barbara Carrera truly looks real!

Pare has appeared in most of Uwe Boll's films in recent years.BloodrayneBloodrayne IISeedTunnel RatsHeart of AmericaFar CryPostalBlackwoodsPlus there was his short lived CBS cop drama Houston Knights, where he co-starred with Michael Beck from The Warriors. In either 1987 or 1988.

Pare has appeared in most of Uwe Boll's films in recent years.BloodrayneBloodrayne IISeedTunnel RatsHeart of AmericaFar CryPostalBlackwoodsPlus there was his short lived CBS cop drama Houston Knights' date=' where he co-starred with Michael Beck from The Warriors. In either 1987 or 1988.[/quote'] Is Houston Knights available on DVD? I don't remember that one when it was originally on the air. The Miami Vice of Texas? :pWhen I think of Pare on TV, I think of The Greatest American Hero. :thumbsup: