Which one are you watching?

aly 7

So right now,you have a moment..You might be having a cocktail or enjoying a nice dinner....At this moment, what episode are you watching?

Nice one...I'm watching "Junk Love"...1st and 2nd seasons are my favorites also.....!.....If i started this over 60 minutes age though,I would have said"Victim of Circumstance" because that is what the channel was running when I came into my house..!

Last complete episode I watched was Asian Cut on cable earlier this week.

On Centric? ;) I'm glad there's a station re-running MV daily, but it bugs me how they show them out of order. Sonny thinks he's Burnett, then he's back like nothing happened, then the next night he's Burnett again. :)

On Centric? ;) I'm glad there's a station re-running MV daily' date=' but it bugs me how they show them out of order. Sonny thinks he's Burnett, then he's back like nothing happened, then the next night he's Burnett again. :)[/quote'] Yeah on Centric. :thumbsup:Seeing the Burnett saga out of sequence is weird.

Now I'm watching, MADE FOR EACH OTHER.I love Switek and Zito. I like the humor, and to see what goes on in their lives.Reportedly, when this show first aired, Switek and Zito first started getting fan mail.

Now I'm watching' date=' MADE FOR EACH OTHER.I love Switek and Zito. I like the humor, and to see what goes on in their lives.Reportedly, when this show first aired, Switek and Zito first started getting fan mail.[/quote'] The only episode I liked when the focus wasn't on C&T. Switek and Zito could have had their own spinoff show. I always liked the way Switek called Zito "Lar," the way he ribbed him about things like "MPB" (male pattern baldness), the way Zito ribbed Switek about his diet, and the misadventures with the bug van. I liked how Switek was obsessed with Elvis, but also how we never knew how much Zito liked snowglobes until after he died.They tried to partner Switek up with Tubbs in the last year, from time to time, but it never really worked the same (except maybe for Borrasca).

The snowglobe thing was suprising, along with finding out Zito came from a huge family. While not being an eppy I liked that much, did enjoy the scene when Larry and Sonny were talking at OCB.Very relaxed and intimate, with Jan Hammer's Nite Talk playing in the background. You got to see how much he really loves Switek, as a partner and friend.

I am currently watching "French Twist"

Oh man, that creepy and annoying French chick MANielle.:eek:And the way she butchered Sonny's last name. :sick:

Danielle was seriously creepy.Yet,another dog Crockett managed to get tangled up with.I'm just glad he killed her so we woulden't have to worry about her possibly returning..

Oh man' date=' that creepy and annoying French chick MANielle.:eek:And the way she butchered Sonny's last name. :sick:[/quote'] Man, Tubbs did not like her! She ought to know better than to mess with a man's partner! :)

Yeah,agreed. The one and only best thing that happened to her was the bullet that left Crockett's gun, killing her instantly.

I'm watching "Stones War".....this one is loaded with so much great music.All the episodes have great music,don't get me wrong..but this one is is non stop..from beginning to end..

I'm watching "Down For The Count"patr 1&2.....All these years later the feeling is still profound....I can't believe Zito is gone...!