Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Took aly's suggestion and popped in Stone's War myself ... man, I love early Season 3!I thought Sonny's complaining to Castillo about looking like Lil' Abner in his steam-mobile car was pretty funny. :)You know what would have been funnier -- hold off till midseason giving Sonny the Testarossa, and have him drive around in a different clunker or lemon each episode.

Just started watching Prodigal Son' date=' love the slow mo shot of Sonny and Rico reacting to the gunshots.[/quote'] I love Prodigal Son because it was directed by Paul Michael Glaser, one of my favorites! :thumbsup:

I love Prodigal Son because it was directed by Paul Michael Glaser' date=' one of my favorites! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Being a native New Yorker, this is definitley on my all time BEST list.Watching Out Where the Buses Don't Run right now.

I'm watching "Milk Run" on centric....Tuned in expecting to see 5th season episodes,which they've been running...but they are now running the 1st.....This channel is so backwards.I believe tvland did the same thing...just a random shuffle....Not cool

I'm watching "Milk Run" on centric....Tuned in expecting to see 5th season episodes' date='which they've been running...but they are now running the 1st.....This channel is so backwards.I believe tvland did the same thing...just a random shuffle....Not cool[/quote'] I'm watching it too.

I like to watch seison one and two. Once I have asked the question about how it started and got a lot of answers. Those seisons are the most impressing to me, because I know Don Jpohnson then knew he finaly made a hit, and even at that moment he still didn't know he made a world hit. For me it is the magic moment.Wow! We all know now he was then going to be the world's most famous man!!! Do you know what I mean?

I'm watching"Contempt of Court"..just started the 4th season..i have been watching it in order ....(with the acception of a little backtracking)..The goal is to complete all 5 seasons before the big trip ......3 seasons down 2 to go.I only have 5 weeks and 3 days to go...

Out of random, I opened my MV Complete Collection DVD Box Set and popped in Season 1, Disc 3 I think and watched No Exit. The episode is a good favorite of mine, the music, Bruce getting angry, the cops not being able to do anything (which I think is bs, because Crockett hit that hostess' "Brother" in the face in Yankee Dollar, and didn't get in too much trouble I don't think), and many other scenes.