Which one are you watching?

aly 7

:D:D:D:D:DYesterday I got the discs :funky:But there is one problem: I'll have to watch all the discs in 5 days :rolleyes: to see if there are any defective ones:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::pSo now I'm watching/checking them all

Miami Vice clips on YouTube, then Hit List and Calderone's Return. Maybe I should watch Payback and No Exit later. Definately watching Brother's Keeper later, too :)

:D:D:D:D:D Yesterday I got the discs :funky: But there is one problem: I'll have to watch all the discs in 5 days :rolleyes: to see if there are any defective ones :rolleyes:....That's great that you have all 5 seasons ....Now you'll just watch them all the time..Believe me, I know......!

I got the last three seasons lately (at last!).And i think the season 3 had much better episodes than season 2. Sometimes i think, Vice top heads werent ready for such big success in season 2, and many eps sucked. I just watched "Theresa". After a Carolina, a Gina, a Brenda, that french lady and many others, how can be possible Crockett be in love (including buy a ring) to be engaged with such UGLY AS HELL character? lol

Miami Vice clips on YouTube' date=' then Hit List and Calderone's Return. Maybe I should watch Payback and No Exit later. Definately watching Brother's Keeper later, too :)[/quote']You're awesome. Great pics right there. I'm watching 'Little Prince.'The music is just so cool in Vice. I hit the YouTube every day for a Jan Hammer fix. Sometimes Peter Guja, Dadrian, MultipacMusic or other less knowns I've found.Season three being better than season two? I liked 3 better than 2 my first time through, but upon revisit, I changed my mind. Just my taste I guess.

Tonight I popped in one of the classics -- Hit List, aka Calderone's Return. I can only imagine watching this on NBC in 1984 when this first aired, and thinking, "This is pure perfection from start to finish!!" :thumbsup:

Nice one...I'm watching "Junk Love"...1st and 2nd seasons are my favorites also.....!.....If i started this over 60 minutes age though' date='I would have said"Victim of Circumstance" because that is what the channel was running when I came into my house..![/quote']by the way "Victims of Circumstance" is a nice song performed by barclay James Harvest !!

...and i ran home to watch "home invaders " yet again on centric.....lol

"Home Invaders"...my favorite part : when the old chick says "don't rape me" hahaha !!! I dont think Sonny or Castillo were starving !!!!!

Tonight I popped in one of the classics -- Hit List' date=' aka Calderone's Return. I can only imagine watching this on NBC in 1984 when this first aired, and thinking, "This is pure perfection from start to finish!!" :thumbsup:[/quote'] I watched that one last week-both halves and just was simply amazed after a few of the first ep's of season five. Today(earlier) it was one eye'd jack...TWICE!! Yeah, it's THAT good. Man, I just love the first two seasons compared to the rest. What a difference. Just something about early VICE that I just can't get enough. Must be the great local outside shots and the vibe it has...:thumbsup:...Mike